Sign in to follow this  
Arondon

Blacksmith dlc?

Do you want the blacksmith as a charector?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the blacksmith as a charector?

• Yes
    • No

i dont think he would be a good charctor so i said ............NO......but it woul be cool if he had more to do with the game and stuff..........like ...........maby custom wepons? :)

im sorry, but imagine how akward it will be going to the blacksmith, as the blacksmith and seeing the blacksmith. it'll probably create some weird time/space paradox thus forming a blackhole from your xbox. so i voted NO to save the planet

Guest testmen
im sorry, but imagine how akward it will be going to the blacksmith, as the blacksmith and seeing the blacksmith. it'll probably create some weird time/space paradox thus forming a blackhole from your xbox. so i voted NO to save the planet

The king likely going to be playable, so that will also cause some problems, or they could be replaced with someone else or just not be there

The king likely going to be playable, so that will also cause some problems, or they could be replaced with someone else or just not be there

good point, we must KILL THE KING!!!

I just want him to tell you the name of the sword your carrying when you walk by him.

I like that idea. It'd be really helpful.

But yeah, the more characters the better :)

Plus, I'm sure theres a bunch of people that THINK they have all of the weapons, and go around saying they do, but they really don't.

Having him as an unlock character when you get all of the weapons will let you know that you have a full weapon frog ;)

I'd be happy with any character, but IMO they should add a "go get this, that, those, and these for me and I'll make you a friggin sweet weapon" to him.

Very good idea.

Any kind of DLC would be nice. So definitely! I wouldn't even care if they made Princess DLC. :D

lmfao

*playing as one of the princesses*

"hey you let those princesses go!....wait that one looks a lot like me" :o

and the kissing scene would be a bit akward, lmao.

When you are playing as the king, just replace the NPC YOU AREN'T WITH TRICKY THE CLOWN!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/75657

:D

give me every character in the game. I really want to play as the nurse! Now that would be kickass. But I couldn't let my kid play as the nurse. The reason for this is when she rescues a princess she would then kiss her on the lips and confuse my kid. But I want the nurse!

When you are playing as the king, just replace the NPC YOU AREN'T WITH TRICKY THE CLOWN!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/75657

:D

no thank you...