Sign in to follow this  
Krang

Regarding Multiples Of Star Heads

So, just a quick question. I've noticed in multiple threads now that people are stating that they have multiple copies of Star heads for trade.

HOW IS THIS ACHIEVED?

The easiest explanation for me is that someone could have multiple Live accounts and then just sign in on them to transfer a head when needed, but with some of the number people are posting, I'm wondering if you can somehow stack multiple copies of the same head with the same account, or if some of the special unlocks can be unlocked multiple times.

For example, I have Alien Hominid on the Xbox and the corresponding head has been unlocked for me. If I trade the Alien head away, will I be awarded a new one if I restart BBT or is it gone for good? Ditto for a head unlocked by completing a feature.

Cheers to anyone who might be able to shed some light on this.

Most of the time its that someone will have multiple accounts and trade them kinda like what you said.  For instance I have several accounts and when a head is just free available, I just log in with each account and add that head to my list.  If you have to beat a playlist I'll beat it with one account, trade the head, and then beat it again with the same account to re-earn the head.

As for the specialty heads like alien hominid or Castle Crashers, you have to have at least one achievement in order to unlock the head so just play the game and get an achievement on a silver account then trade the head back to your main profile or keep as a backup.

The other thing you can do is just trade for the heads you want to stockpile if you have extras of other heads or heads from a feature that is really hard or new so people want the heads without playing the playlist.

"If you have to beat a playlist I'll beat it with one account, trade the head, and then beat it again with the same account to re-earn the head."

By beat it again, I'm assuming you mean just complete the finale again?

Thanks for the info Backup!

Requesting lock since my question has been adequately answered.

"If you have to beat a playlist I'll beat it with one account, trade the head, and then beat it again with the same account to re-earn the head."

By beat it again, I'm assuming you mean just complete the finale again?

Thanks for the info Backup!

Requesting lock since my question has been adequately answered.

Basically I have about 7 offline accounts I trade the the star heads to. The ones that can only be obtain via FF you can trade the head, and as long you have already completed the playlist you can beat any lvl (in the playlist excluding encores) and that will let you acquire that head again. I usually just find out where a secret lvl is at and just go there for rinse and repeat.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Chalupa