Sign in to follow this  
Minecraft

Anyone Have Head Predictions For Today's Ff?

I am so happy because if the head came out  earlier I would not have been able to get cecil literally a half-hour ago.(thank the battleblock theater gods in the sky)I was soo happy I was crying :cry: .I think it might be a head that resembles a cat.(Just a wild guess,literally wild guess,maybe a lion or something).

• Upvote 1

I am so happy because if the head came out  earlier I would not have been able to get cecil literally a half-hour ago.(thank the battleblock theater gods in the sky)I was soo happy I was crying :cry: .I think it might be a head that resembles a cat.(Just a wild guess,literally wild guess,maybe a lion or something).

Congrats on finishing the playlist man! Sounds like all the effort was worth it :-D

• Upvote 1

Congrats on finishing the playlist man! Sounds like all the effort was worth it :-D

Thx dude it really was now im gonna have to go back to what I was doing before the playlist.Finish insane mode story mode.(Im on chapter 4 finale)P.S  what do you think the new head will be today?(If we get a head today).Try coming up with a  :idea:.(LoL It could be a light bulb)

Well people thought The King was removed so Big Chin could still be in.

But it's confirmed the cat heads are removed, so :C

Edited by Ultanoka
  • Upvote 1

I've been secretly hoping for another tiny head prisoner. I don't really care what it is as long as the head is tiny.

I've been secretly hoping for another tiny head prisoner. I don't really care what it is as long as the head is tiny.

I have been hoping for a giant head. Anything as long as it is ridiculously large.

EDIT (so I don't double post.): The new heads are free. They are; Snakey, and Meebs! Go get 'em!

Edited by Minecraft

I'm hoping it's some odd thing no one will expect. Like a spider!

Well you sorta got your wish.

FeaturePost_MEEBS.jpg

Ya know, "odd thing no one would expect"

I have been hoping for a giant head. Anything as long as it is ridiculously large.

EDIT (so I don't double post.): The new heads are free. They are; Snakey, and Meebs! Go get 'em!

Swamp Bro :) and Meebs.

meebsswampbro.jpg

• Upvote 1