Behemoth_Erin

[1/10/2014] What Won't Work Until It's Broken?

Have you solved my riddle yet? You can join me after the elipses if you don't want the solution spoiled.

Welcome back! From the double-u-double-u-double-u DOT google DOT com, I mean! Where I know you went to look up my riddle before you came back here and was all like "Dude, it's 'Horses'! It took me a minute, but I totally knew that one man!" Sure you did, internet... sure you did. You know EVERYTHING.

Well, now that my fun has been spoiled, here is this week's Feature:

ARENA FEATURE
Horse Broken by EC Nebur

horsebreaker1.jpg

Aside from being the home of prison cells, torture and cat farts, I'd also like to think that BattleBlock Theater is the home of innovation. Like a man rubbing two sticks together, playwrights at the good old BB&T can make just about anything out of a couple of blocks; sometimes they even end up lighting things on fire!

Or people, even.

And other-times they create entirely new types of plays. For instance, EC Nebur has invented a new Horse mode for you to enjoy! Isn't that cool? We thought so.

horsebreaker2.jpg

Rather than giving each team a horse of their own to love, he has instead locked both team's horses out of reach and forced everyone to fight over a neutral steed. An equine ronin, if you will. And with both stables locked away, the only way to get points is to hang onto the only ride in town-- so good luck with that!

horsebreaker3.jpg

And while you will not unlock anything but fun and life-affirming experiences by playing Horse Broken, you can meet a couple of new friends just by logging in:

FeaturePost_SwampBro.jpg

Maybe if he'd kept up on his washing, we'd never know that he was from the swamps. Then again, a bro's gotta represent. No really- if a bro ever stops representing, they die. Kinda puts all that boasting in perspective.

FeaturePost_MEEBS.jpg

Meet Meebs. Meebs isn't sure how Meebs got to BattleBlock Theater, why he's on stage, or even what a Meebs is. Meebs likes it that way.

[Featured Arena 10-JAN-14]
  • Upvote 2

Hooray for 2 new heads!

Not sure what Meebs is, but I sure do like the looks of Swamp Bro.
Dont worry Meebs I still love you. <3

Does The Behemoth have a 1800 # setup to handle the waves of depression that will undoubtedly come after star head #64 comes out?

"Thanks for calling 1 800 Star Sad; this is Mindy, how are you coping?"

"Hi Mindy, my name is (edited for sake of privacy) and ever since the last star head was released I just can't focus on school, I haven't eaten anything, I've neglected my friends, I haven't replaced the batteries in my controller, I just don't feel like going on.  What can I do?"

"Well (edited for sake of privacy), have you tried the new medication out by The Behemoth that goes by the name of DLC?  I can write a prescription here on the phone and you can pick it up at your local xbox live marketplace.  I believe the co-pay is between $5-$10."

That's my vision of how the conversation would go.

• Upvote 3

Everyone said the swamp bro head was a myth. Glad to see it wasn't! :)

Also, what is up with Meep's eyes?! They look like they were gauged out!  It's freaking me out. Oh well, I'll be to busy playing the new arena to even notice. Hooray for  Furbottom Friday!

Have you solved my riddle yet? You can join me after the elipses if you don't want the solution spoiled.

The answer is an egg!

Does The Behemoth have a 1800 # setup to handle the waves of depression that will undoubtedly come after star head #64 comes out?

"Hi Mindy, my name is (edited for sake of privacy) and ever since the last star head was released I just can't focus on school, I haven't eaten anything, I've neglected my friends, I haven't replaced the batteries in my controller, I just don't feel like going on.  What can I do?"

"Well (edited for sake of privacy), have you tried the new medication out by The Behemoth that goes by the name of DLC?  I can write a prescription here on the phone and you can pick it up at your local xbox live marketplace.  I believe the co-pay is between $5-$10."

What if there is no cure?

What if there is no cure?

Dear god he's right!  8-)  :o  :!:

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater