Sign in to follow this  
Undead-_-935

Who Wants To See A Battleblock Theater Dlc?

Please tell me im not the only one who would want to see a dlc? Such as a diamond trophy or another campaign?

Probably not on Xbox since Microsoft is focusing on Xbone and 360's retiring soon.

But if BBT ever got a PC release, it's definitely possible.

Please tell me im not the only one who would want to see a dlc? Such as a diamond trophy or another campaign?

Probably not on Xbox since Microsoft is focusing on Xbone and 360's retiring soon.

Not true.  SOOO not true.  Xbone and PS4 won't take over entirely for a good two years or so.  Stopping support for last generation would make millions of people angry.

I read somewhere that they were going to make more weapons and make more levels focused around those weapons.

Which is kind of odd because I barely used weapons in the campaign.

Not true.  SOOO not true.  Xbone and PS4 won't take over entirely for a good two years or so.  Stopping support for last generation would make millions of people angry.

A few months after the Wii U came out I received a message from nintendo on my Wii that pretty much said: 'lol no more chanelz get tha new U'

• Upvote 1

Well Microsoft said that they would be supporting the 360 until 2016, so it still has a life. And you have to realize how many 360 consoles are still out and in use.

And I think everyone wants DLC for a game they love.

I would love to see a battleblock theater DLC head, but the number of people who would try and get him would be high, making him easily common.Also, many people would not buy him on the xbox live marketplace and instead will just trade gems or heads for him.It would be incredibly awesome for people who have an xbox code they didn't use lying around or had some money in their accounts and their was a one day DLC. This has a 99% chance of not happening, it would be awesome if it did for those people.It would also probably be the rarest head of them all. 

Again just a thought of something that would be awesome for some and not for others and will be incredibly rare.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Also I want to say this:

I don't want paid DLC.

I don't want it to be like "Here have 64 more heads for like 5 bucks" and I don't want it to be where you have an advantage in online because you paid 2.99 for some new weapons. I'm not sure how they'll handle DLC but if it's anything like that then I'm not interested.

However, I wouldn't be against free DLC with more levels, heads, and weapons.

Also I want to say this:

I don't want paid DLC.

I don't want it to be like "Here have 64 more heads for like 5 bucks" and I don't want it to be where you have an advantage in online because you paid 2.99 for some new weapons. I'm not sure how they'll handle DLC but if it's anything like that then I'm not interested.

Is there anything you would pay for?

Also I want to say this:

I don't want paid DLC.

Is there anything you would pay for?

Game 4.

• Upvote 1

maybe a good DLC would be change the cats looks, why did they take that away!?!?!?!?!

Yeah I know, maybe they had a plan or reason for taking them away.Everyone knows that if the cat heads were DLC they would give us the skinny ones, but I think it would be awesome if we somehow got the cat guards.Everyone knows that we wouldn't have the cats for DLC to begin with,but I think they could somehow take their bodies and make them smaller if needed to.Yes there would be a difference cat guard has a suit, the ones we fight in the game are naked, lol.

or maybe even better, a new mode called cats vs prisoners where you could choose to be a cat guard or a prisoner (the host gets to choose the heads for the prisoners) in a 3-in-1 arena match ball game, muckle and color the world mixed in one world as a free DLC!

You guys realize that The Behemoth is a company that needs money in order to continue right? If they want to release paid DLC, then I plan on buying it no matter what it is. Dont feel so entitled to something that you did nothing to earn.

Also, they already said the cat heads were removed from the game. They were in a version before the release version, where they changed the cat guards into the fat cats instead.