Sign in to follow this  
Ace Jake1

Your Favourite Star Heads...

I don't know about you but the last few star heads have been a little weird. Is it just me or do you guys think so to? (I mean look at cecil)is that weird or what? the reason I made this was just to see your favourite heads as I don't know who to wear as I have so many  FeaturePost_Cecil.jpg

Edited by Ace Jake1
  • Upvote 1

I like Hooshmand the wise because he was one of my first heads when I started playing battleblock theater.I just got battleblock theater during Christmas break and found out how rare my star heads were during the new yeas (Especially Hooshmand the wise and CyberMonday).

the reason I made this was so that I have an excuse to like my own post

FTFY

umm I didn't even post that

Fixed That For You - you should've done your research.  ;-)

Paul is my personal favorite along with Lava Lamp and Scuba Steve close behind. I honestly don't like all too many of them. I am picky  :-P

In my opinion, the chimp head is one of the most annoying, yet useful heads. The small head offers this great optical illusion, in which the character is faster than with a regular-sized head. Therefore, it unleashes the abillity to be more agile.

All animated heads including: boom, lava lamp, and siren(which I already have), so far (hoping for blender in the future)

Um... the lava lamp was the blender.

All animated heads including: boom, lava lamp, and siren(which I already have), so far (hoping for blender in the future)

Nope, the Blender is most likely the last star head. Of course. Maybe.

In my opinion, the chimp head is one of the most annoying, yet useful heads. The small head offers this great optical illusion, in which the character is faster than with a regular-sized head. Therefore, it unleashes the abillity to be more agile.

tiny monkey is so cool!!!!!FeaturePost_TinyMonkey.jpg

Nope, the Blender is most likely the last star head. Of course. Maybe.

maybe I hope that a cat or Hatty comes out