BloodyKILLER15

Way Too Much Modders

So i was just playing online with people on castle crashers and whenever i see a player that has all level 99 characters with golden skull with hacked money and over 200 bombs and potions, its not gonna be fun for me and the other players. This just annoys me every time when i see a player not doing the game legit. Ive come across 2-3 modders everyday and there just there to show off there characters and money when most of them have no skill at the game. I would just file complaint and forget about the modder.

Yeah, I know how much of a problem it is but its natural for a game to become easily modded as it grows older. A great example would be the Call of Duty series. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I know how much of a problem it is but its natural for a game to become easily modded as it grows older. A great example would be the Call of Duty series. 

Or even Red Dead Redemption. I don't really mind modders in co-op games like Castle Crashers. If you guys are working together, its pretty fun to have a modder in the game. If its a modder in Call of Duty or other competitive games though, it gets really annoying and un-fair.

Unfortunately people will always find a way to hack a game. And the game is quite old (at least on console versions) and I would assume a majority of the staff at The Behemoth is focused on their new game, Battleblock Theater, and possible newer games/ideas.

Or even Red Dead Redemption. I don't really mind modders in co-op games like Castle Crashers. If you guys are working together, its pretty fun to have a modder in the game. If its a modder in Call of Duty or other competitive games though, it gets really annoying and un-fair.

I agree, too many modders on this game.  I was in a gunfight with someone, the bullets hit him, but when it touched his skin sparks came from it like shooting a wall.  Also his revolver shot like a mini-gun.

Edited by The one winged angel