Onyx_Twilight

Attack On Titan Tribute Game

Im not too sure if anyone has played this yet or even heard of "Attack on Titan" , But all i can tell you is...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But so far Ill show you some of what you can do in the game....

Disclaimer:

These are pictures from the anime and not the game because i am failing alot at taking in-game pictures without having to include the advertisements on the sides. Im sorry.  :-( But you get the idea right? Right?

Kill Titans:

PLEASE EXCUSE THIS SILLY IMAGE....

Shingeki4-Titans.jpg

SPOILERS!

Become a Titan as Eren:

Eren-Jeager-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on

Fight Annie, The Female Titan:

tumblr_mrfjqjmry31s8uiewo1_1280.png

Play the most recent update: The Colossal Titan Boss

Attack-on-titan-eren-jaeger-vs-colossal-

All of this can be found at this link below:

fenglee.com/game/aog/

You need Unity Web-player though.

Please talk all about this tribute game on this topic.

Edited by SushiGummy
Show spoilers.

First of all, these are some major spoilers, so please put some spoiler tags on dat shiz.

Second of all, we have an entire thread for Attack on Titan over here, so yeah, some people have heard of it.

Third of all, this looks interesting but there is approximately a 1% chance of me buying this because as much as I LOVED the anime, I'm not a fan of games based on TV shows and movies and such.

First of all, these are some major spoilers, so please put some spoiler tags on dat shiz.

Second of all, we have an entire thread for Attack on Titan over here, so yeah, some people have heard of it.

Third of all, this looks interesting but there is approximately a 1% chance of me buying this because as much as I LOVED the anime, I'm not a fan of games based on TV shows and movies and such.

Now i hope you know that this is the about the TRIBUTE GAME and not the anime itself. That's why i added the game's link at the bottom of all of the pictures and what not. Be sure to actually see the game, or the title of this topic, or the description ABOUT THE GAME AND NOT THE ANIME.

I saw that there were some things in the OP that were genuine show spoilers. Yes, this is about the game, but that was still information that is not revealed anywhere near the beginning of the show. I hope you understand why I chose to do this. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a private message, but I stand by the spoiler tag.

• Upvote 1

I saw that there were some things in the OP that were genuine show spoilers. Yes, this is about the game, but that was still information that is not revealed anywhere near the beginning of the show. I hope you understand why I chose to do this. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a private message, but I stand by the spoiler tag.

Thank you for making the changes, i need to know how to make spoilers because it doesn't have that option in the topic creator/ reply options (whatever its called).

Thank you for making the changes, i need to know how to make spoilers because it doesn't have that option in the topic creator/ reply options (whatever its called).

Spoilers are created by using

before text or an image, and then ["/spoiler"] after. The closing tag will not have quotes, however.

Anyways, that's the last I'll say on it here. Enjoy your topic!

Spoilers are created by using

before text or an image, and then ["/spoiler"] after. The closing tag will not have quotes, however.

Anyways, that's the last I'll say on it here. Enjoy your topic!

TIL

I saw it before there were spoilers... sniff.. :C

Were you planning on watching the show? Just watch it anyways, it's still fantastic.

Were you planning on watching the show? Just watch it anyways, it's still fantastic.

Oh I'm still going to watch it, the main thing that makes me want to watch it is Team Four Star's abriged series.

Oh I'm still going to watch it, the main thing that makes me want to watch it is Team Four Star's abriged series.

I dont know if i should feel sad, guilty, or depressed because just by watching conversation go on is just making me feel bad.

Knowing that i spoiled a good series that is...

Edited by Onyx_Twilight

I dont know if i should feel sad, guilty, or depressed because just by watching conversation go on is just making me feel bad.

Knowing that i spoiled a good series that is...

Don't worry about it. I can't speak for Ultanoka, but I feel like the series is enjoyable whether you know a few plot points or not. There are a lot of other events you could've spoiled, but frankly, you just happened to leak a couple of the more predictable ones.

(When I watched the series, I could tell almost immediately who those Titans actually were. It's not incredibly difficult to figure them out if you pick up on the subtle hints, like in the case of the Female Titan, that certain female character's personality and fighting style.)

I'm glad you care enough to realize you need to be careful with information like that, and I hope you don't worry too much about it. Attack on Titan is still a hella-good show, and there are hundreds of other fantastic animes out there to enjoy first-hand anyways  :-P

So my little sister called me over after she died in the single-player mode and i saw that the falling titan in the picture was frozen in the air.

So i Did this to the picture

post-18178-0-42344500-1390088627_thumb.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MISSION IMPOSSI-TITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20110224143127!Explosion.jpg

• Upvote 1

So my little sister called me over after she died in the single-player mode and i saw that the falling titan in the picture was frozen in the air.

So i Did this to the picture

attachicon.gifMission Imposi-Titan.png

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MISSION IMPOSSI-TITAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20110224143127!Explosion.jpg

(please don't like your own posts  :-P )

Anyways that's pretty funny. I guess I got this thread confused with the AOT games coming out for consoles, is this online game different from those?

Anyways that's pretty funny. I guess I got this thread confused with the AOT games coming out for consoles, is this online game different from those?

Something tells me you didnt click the link to the game that i put in this thread

And yes, this game is different because its a browser game only.

Edited by Onyx_Twilight

I haveve watched all the episodes, read all the manga, and have 1 word to describe the game, awesome! :lol:  Pretty sure though if you looked around you could easily find the ending (like how you can easily figure out the One piece ending if your a big fan) as the old ending was leaked a long time ago.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater