Hatty117

I'm Thinking About Drawing A Comic Based Off Of Bbt!

Hello everyone!!

I want to start off by saying that I love Battleblock Theater, a lot, and I am so thankful that The Behemoth made this spectaculiar game!

So in a way of thanking The Behemoth for making BBT, I want to draw them a comic!

Basically my idea is to draw the comic in the eyes of a prisoner, who is thrown into chaos in the Theater. While completing every stage, he sees Hatty is in trouble, and wants to rescue him! So this comic is about this Prisoner's journey, and how he will use his wits to save Hatty Hattington and all of his friends.

I need help though!! I want to come up with names for the main character. Or maybe I should just leave him as Prisoner? And I need everyone's thoughts on the idea! Because I don't want to make this comic if I am not allowed to (because I want to use The Behemoth's art style). And just thoughts in general are great! 

Thank you everyone for your time!

Hatty117

(I hope I can post this! I looked through the forums and didn't see anything on a comic, so I hope I am allowed to post this!)

Just keep his name Prisoner or just call him by the shape of his head. And you should put in Reginald, he didn't get enough spotlight in the game.

Well I think the prisoners in the game are given numbers, so it would be cool I think to just have him be a prisoner with only a number for a name.

• Upvote 1