Noke

Last Star Head

What if the last star head has already been secretly released, and it's literally the silhouette with the "?" inside? 

*plays dramatic music* DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

What if the last star head has already been secretly released, and it's literally the silhouette with the "?" inside? 

I bet you all the people at the behemoth reading that are going like, "Dangit why didn't we think of that!" "Because it's too simple." "Too simple, too simple, your fired Johnson pack your stuff and go!" Johnson: :cry:

Seriously the behemoth would never do that to Johnson because they rock and because, you know, he's Johnson.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Hi. I'm looking for the Scuba Steve head. I will trade the present, castle crasher, donut, sausage, boot, giraffe, troll and any normal heads you may want. Also 100 gems and 21 yarn and any weapon. If anyone is interested you can add LORD CREEPER LC on XBLA. Or if my friends list is full just message me! Thanks.

Hi. I'm looking for the Scuba Steve head. I will trade the present, castle crasher, donut, sausage, boot, giraffe, troll and any normal heads you may want. Also 100 gems and 21 yarn and any weapon. If anyone is interested you can add LORD CREEPER LC on XBLA. Or if my friends list is full just message me! Thanks.

I will give tooth brush for present my GT is Daleks vs doctr