Noke

Last Star Head

Well as you may know the last star head is approaching fast. What do you guys think it might be? I'm hoping it's not another regular starhead like the shoe or the apple. My best guesses are Hatty Hattington (with suit and hat) or a cat guard (the fatter ones with suit). I am hoping that it will be released on Furbottoms Featured on a difficult playlist.

Also what do you guys think about having something like a cooler trophy like a gold one with diamonds in it for getting all the heads in the game? Although this is unlikely I am all for the idea.

This is ironic because I was going to make a topic just like this. I was going to make it when there was 2 or 3 star heads left though. Guess you beat me to it. Anyway, I just hope its another animated head.

This is ironic because I was going to make a topic just like this. I was going to make it when there was 2 or 3 star heads left though. Guess you beat me to it. Anyway, I just hope its another animated head.

I hope so too, another animated head wouldn't be bad.

It would be a bummer if it wasent hatty.

I know everyone wants a Hatty head because it's cool and special and relates to the game and blah blah blah.

A Hatty head sounds boring.

Sue me.

• Upvote 1

I don't care about a Hatty head, I think they should of gave you the hat if you got all A++. Just me.

So I'll go for a Goldenwhale head, that and the Hatty head are the most possible.

• Upvote 1

Well a cat guard wouldnt make sense in the game. Why would a cat guard being doing the challenges set up by the cat guards? Same applies for Hatty. You play as a Prisoner, but they have already included Furbottom, so who knows I guess.

I don't care about a Hatty head, I think they should of gave you the hat if you got all A++. Just me.

So I'll go for a Goldenwhale head, that and the Hatty head are the most possible.

I always wanted a golden whale head. If one comes out, I'm wearing that. Also, for the Hatty Head, you should get it by getting all the heads in the game. That's just my opinion though.

This is extremely unlikely but what about a customizable head. If not the last star head maybe a DLC??? Like you can use the body and facial features of previously earned heads to create your own. This would add even more diversity to the BBT community.

• Upvote 2

This is extremely unlikely but what about a customizable head. If not the last star head maybe a DLC??? Like you can use the body and facial features of previously earned heads to create your own. This would add even more diversity to the BBT community.

Lol, I just came here to edit my post saying

" Unless they make it so we could make our own heads... "

and not just the old ones maybe new heads and stuff that come out in DLCs?

Like maybe one day a Minecraft Head Set of DLC.

It'd make sense since we've got not DLC yet.

I remember that video. Sadly, I missed my chance to watch it. I do however know 2 of the heads left.

There's a topic on this website somewhere that talks about the unrealized heads. I remember seeing it while I was still a guest. People where finding hackers/modders in the games who had unreleased heads. That's how people predicted Peeps, The Nose Knows, Santa, Present, and Swamp Bro. It was funny, they kept talking about a big teeth red eyed thing, which later turned out to be Peeps. They said a few other ones, but I can't remember them. I will do some digging around for it tomorrow, if it hasn't been blocked or deleted yet.

It isn't, it just got removed from the fourms.  I watch it frequently.

Good, its best that way.

psst. meet me later and give me the link.

I believe that one of the heads, or the the last head, will be a cake head celebrating the birthday of Battle Block Theater. The reason why I say this is because of the tweet from The Behemoth.

https://twitter.com/thebehemoth/status/424956245053677568

"The 6th prisoner is a myth."

Very similar to "the cake is a lie" meme from Portal.

• Upvote 1

Not trying to burst anyone's bubble but when there was a glitch to see all star head I have seen all it is disappointing but I don't want to ruling it for you guys