Noke

Last Star Head

It isn't, it just got removed from the fourms.  I watch it frequently.

I believe that one of the heads, or the the last head, will be a cake head celebrating the birthday of Battle Block Theater. The reason why I say this is because of the tweet from The Behemoth.

https://twitter.com/thebehemoth/status/424956245053677568

"The 6th prisoner is a myth."

Very similar to "the cake is a lie" meme from Portal.

I wonder if the myth could possibly be big chin.Don't just tell me oh no they were gonna put it in,but took it out because they never confirmed that.People believe it will later  be re;eased and others don't so it stays a myth.

• Upvote 1

They'll leave the 6th head slot alone... forever, just to make people freak out.

Well it looks like it's already working.

I'm freaking out over here. 

Hey, just asking; why are there still more weapon spaces when I have the ice gun and frogs and stuff.They look like the spaces when you don't have a head, with a ?.Are they just in case of a DLC with new weapons, or are they because an update is coming out with new heads and weapons.just saying we could use them as clues or whatever.

6th head.

Create your own Head DLC.

No, no, no.

I can't begin to imagine all the horrid stuff stupid people would come up with.

Everybody wants to know what will happen to 6th head but nobody knows it. :-D

I'll tell you what would happen...

Obviously, they will give out the two other heads; which will be a heart head (for valentines day) and another head. The last head will be released two weeks after the second to last head, like every other star head. Nothing super awesome will happen, it will just be another star head. At the very least, it will have to do with the riddle, "The 6th head is a myth" meaning that it might be a cake head considering it might be referencing "the cake is a lie" meme, or it will be Big Chin or Hatty because every one says its a myth. What ever it is, it will just be another cool head released on a Friday like every other head in existence. Hopefully, though, I will be wrong and the people at The Behemoth might have another trip up there sleeve's. :)

Edited by gman5326

This last mystery head has been bugging me too, not gonna lie, but good surprises are good and the completionist in me doesn't really care so much what it is, just that I'll have it in my possession in the nearish future. I believe in The Behemoth. They'll take care of us :) 

Everybody wants to know what will happen to 6th head but nobody knows it. :-D

I'll tell you what would happen...

Obviously, they will give out the two other heads; which will be a heart head (for valentines day) and another head. The last head will be released two weeks after the second to last head, like every other star head. Nothing super awesome will happen, it will just be another star head. At the very least, it will have to do with the riddle, "The 6th head is a myth" meaning that it might be a cake head considering it might be referencing "the cake is a lie" meme, or it will be Big Chin or Hatty because every one says its a myth. What ever it is, it will just be another cool head released on a Friday like every other head in existence. Hopefully, though, I will be wrong and the people at The Behemoth might have another trip up there sleeve's. :)

Probably not a heart.

Maybe a Unicorn :o

6th head.

No, no, no.

You can't draw your own head.

If you could there would be penis and boob heads everywhere.

Battleblock Theater would be come a battle of the SEXes lolol

You can't draw your own head.

6th head.

No, no, no.

If you could there would be penis and boob heads everywhere.

Battleblock Theater would be come a battle of the SEXes lolol

I doubt people would even be able to draw those private parts(Society has decided this phrase not I, remember that),unlike the people form the forums here.Wait,that doesn't make sense because most of the people on the forums have BBT.Oh no wait I remember now, it wouldn't happen because the people of the forums who are talented(Mostly everyone except for me and a few)aren't that inappropriate.

Also, I would like to add one more thing on the create your own head idea...

The idea of creating your own head will never happen. There will be to many inappropriate heads and the program itself would be hard to use. I mean, come on, think about it; you would have use a Xbox controller to create a head! That means that you would be given a slow moving curser that you control with an analog stick to stretch out a head to make a shape. It would be similar to the game Graffiti Kingdom. Graffiti Kingdom is an old PS2 kids game that lets you explore and conquer the land of Graffiti Kingdom, thus the name of course. In the game, you can unlock and create your own characters. I played it when I was a kid , and it was a pretty fun game at the time. If you can find a video on someone creating a character, that's what a head creation would probably be like in BBT. The creating feature in the game is bad due to the controller capabilities and bugs, making the create your own character feature incredibly annoying and difficult to use, but yet making it a perfect example on how BBT head creating would most likely be like if there was going to be one. Its a bad idea overall.

If The Behemoth where to make a head creating feature, it would/should probably be like the character creating feature in Little Big Planet. If you are un-familiarized with what I'm talking about, let me explain. In the game, you can create your little own sack character. When your on a mission in the game, you can find little body parts/outfits in the mission. Once you collect them, you are able to put them on. You can collect shirts, hats, eyes, sack cloth/skin, shoes, etcetera. Its not a whole outfit though, you can mitch and match clothing and stuff all you want. If you can find a video on someone making a character, that would be the best example. If The Behemoth where to make a head feature, it would be somewhat on those lines. It would probably go like this: You would be able to have either a circle, triangle, cylinder, or square head on, just like now. Star heads wouldn't work unless they make them have custom properties that give them the ability to adapt with the head shape. Once you unlock a head, lets say one with big red eyes and black hair, you will be able to put those features on your head. You can put its big red eyes on your head, but you don't have to put its black hair. Its like a giant outfit on your head; but instead of shoes, pants, and shirts, you can change your mouth, nose, eyes, hair and stuff, and the unlockable heads are your outfits!

Hopefully this was clear enough to understand, it took me a hour to write this. Wasn't even planning on taking that long either. Well, guess I will start on my homework now, that I was supposed to do an hour ago. lol :)

Edited by gman5326

btw hazard whats the youtube video called with the heart in it?

The video has been removed by the behemoth.

If there is a create your own head I hope it is like the Blanca interface from Animal Crossing.

tumblr_mkoouopkwB1qcx5aqo1_1280.jpg

I think if people used it correctly, we would see some very nice heads.

tumblr_ma8e9mnWxM1qm6lqho2_1280.jpg

'Nice' heads...