Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

I Got Hacked! #2:he Got To My Battleblock Theater :(

well as you know, i got hacked on castle crashers, but then he hacked me on battleblock theater i'm like

no.jpegwhich sucks because now i have at least 32,000 gems and 9,000 yarn?? well, he also told me before christmas the new star heads, he called every single new one that was recently released

WHICH IS SHOCKING.

So, if you want to learn more about this...13 year old who hacking i'll tell you more

~superBRADY777

"he also told me before christmas the new star heads, he called every single new one that was recently released"

Then why didn't you tell us before they were released?

"he also told me before christmas the new star heads, he called every single new one that was recently released"

Then why didn't you tell us before they were released?

Because discussion of unreleased heads is forbidden?  As has been stated on multiple occasions.

• Upvote 2

well as you know, i got hacked on castle crashers, but then he hacked me on battleblock theater i'm like

no.jpegwhich sucks because now i have at least 32,000 gems and 9,000 yarn?? well, he also told me before christmas the new star heads, he called every single new one that was recently released

WHICH IS SHOCKING.

So, if you want to learn more about this...13 year old who hacking i'll tell you more

~superBRADY777

no I didn't know

Brady, do me a favor, I know that the hacker is your friend on Xbox Live. Simply just remove him and block his communications with you. I bet that he won't hack you anymore.

I have seen people with star heads that aren't even out such as the troll from CC then i got the trolll months later i meancome on people are hacking heads i don't like that i like the surprise of when they come out of the flying safe not me seeing them on somebody when it hasn't even been released.

Not the same but something similar I guess. An old ex of mine got on my profile and traded all of my star heads to themself, never gave them back either. I had to find all of them again.