Sign in to follow this  
TURRET_100

Lego The Movie

I learned about it before my break. It is made out of legos and it is also a stop motion movie which is basically take a picture, move something, take another picture, move something, take another picture, move something....

Other than that, the only thing I have to say is....

it is the most dangerous movie in the WORLD

It doesn't look good to me.

The only redeeming quality is that Morgan Freeman is in it.

Why is the sound quality all messed up?

EDIT: Never mind about the sound quality, my head phones weren't plugged in all the way. lol Anyway, the movie doesn't look good plot wise, but the animation is great. I might see it.

Edited by gman5326

And Liam Neeson.

I personally think it looks decent.  Not something I'd see in theaters, but if I was offered a ticket or if it were on TV, I'd watch it.  I personally loved Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and if it's the same guys who made that, I'd probably actually enjoy it.

Finally actual support.I  felt that with the people they have in their movie and the amount of lego characters form movies,tv shows,etc a lot of people like me will see it. :D Can't wait it looks good.P.S I love all the references and jokes especially the batman ones. :lol:

And Liam Neeson.

I personally think it looks decent.  Not something I'd see in theaters, but if I was offered a ticket or if it were on TV, I'd watch it.  I personally loved Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, and if it's the same guys who made that, I'd probably actually enjoy it.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Might actually be a decent...date movie? I really don't know what else is coming up in theaters  that I could see with my lady. Liam Neeson and Morgan Freeman in a movie is about a solid a bill as I could ask for. 

I don't really have super high expectations for it, but it might be a really good "turn off your brain and have some fun" movie. It looks silly.

The animation looks nice, at least. I don't think it's stop-motion, but, eh, still pretty nice.

Could you guys imagine seeing this in theaters? Think about all of the 5 year old children running around, the constant scream of a baby, stepping in trash or Pepsi every five steps.

nope. 

Could you guys imagine seeing this in theaters? Think about all of the 5 year old children running around, the constant scream of a baby, stepping in trash or Pepsi every five steps.

nope.

nope.

I kinda worry abou that too, but considering I didn't have much of a problem with Despicable Me 2, I think it is still watch-able.

nope.

I kinda worry abou that too, but considering I didn't have much of a problem with Despicable Me 2, I think it is still watch-able.

I had a worse experience with Thor than Despicable Me 2 (don't ask)

nope.

I will do what I want. Now, what was the experience?

nope.

>:C Fine, well there was this family with like 3 kids and they wouldn't shut up and there was a baby and it was crying and stuff.

(what's with the quotes?)

nope.

>:C Fine, well there was this family with like 3 kids and they wouldn't shut up and there was a baby and it was crying and stuff.

That was by far the bestest story I have ever heard in my lief.

nope.

Thanks, it took a lot of effort.

nope.

Thanks, it took a lot of effort.

You should have it published.