megan

The Final Five In Battleblock Theater

thefinalfive.jpg
And then there were five.

Since we released BattleBlock Theater in April 2013, we’ve had a plethora of prisoners revealed and added to your special star prisoner category.

We whetted your appetites for unlocks with Donuts and Sausage. We shared the prisoners near and dear to us, like Winston and Behemoth Chicken. There were fun animated prisoners, like the Lava Lamp and Boom. There were uniquely sized ones, like Tiny Monkey and 50% Off Prisoner. The holidays throughout the year were celebrated with their very own special prisoners: Santa, Turkey, Rose and even Manbirth! Inside jokes, winks and nods were given when we announced prisoners such as King, Buckle Your Pants, and Fat Kid. Within less than a year, we released over 50 special prisoners in BattleBlock Theater!

Bbt_prisonerpopulationchart.jpg

Now, we’re down to the final five. These prisoners will be released in a matter of weeks and you’ll only get a limited amount of time to get each one. So be sure to check our blog often!

Got predictions? We’re curious to know what you think will be amongst the final five. Leave your predictions in the comments below!

Actually there is only 6 left, not 5.

For some reason when you go to player stats it doesn't show the heads even though you have them. The same is happening to me, I have no idea how many are actually left.

We all know the final head will be some twisted fusion of Dan's face and my face.  Can't wait to see it.

No, just your face. cx

Actually, I think the final 6th head will only be unlocked if you have all the other Star Heads.

Just a thought, but it seems clear to me.

• Upvote 2

Actually, I think the final 6th head will only be unlocked if you have all the other Star Heads.

or add the purple bar a a requirement...

or add the purple bar a a requirement...

Please no. That is far too difficult for normal players and to be honest I can't be bothered to waste my time completing all 4 modes with A++ on every single level all over again. It isn't fun.

• Upvote 1

It isn't fun.

How is it living in your world that is so wrong?

It was well worth enjoying every thumb blistering ounce of spike blocky, cannon foddery, lava bouncey, rock throwing, water drowney, robot infested, monkey barred goodness all the while Will Stamper cheers me on and boos my mistakes.  And let's not forget the cats, oh the joy of punching cats in the face and shooting them with dart guns (well I guess that part you can do in real life) its just so satisfying.

If you want to see Master Chief's eye you have to be Legendary, why wouldn't you have to be the master of the purple in order to get head 64?

Or should I say head 320?

It isn't fun.

How is it living in your world that is so wrong?

It was well worth enjoying every thumb blistering ounce of spike blocky, cannon foddery, lava bouncey, rock throwing, water drowney, robot infested, monkey barred goodness all the while Will Stamper cheers me on and boos my mistakes.  And let's not forget the cats, oh the joy of punching cats in the face and shooting them with dart guns (well I guess that part you can do in real life) its just so satisfying.

If you want to see Master Chief's eye you have to be Legendary, why wouldn't you have to be the master of the purple in order to get head 64?

Or should I say head 320?

Well, in my opinion, a challenge is always fun. Other people however tend to disagree and would rather find a different way to gain access to these rewards. This usually results in some form hacking or abusing exploits. Most of the older members (and I hope some of the newer members too) remember the 256 glitch in castle crashers. It was effectively a hack that acted like a virus. it gave you a bunch of unlocks, lots a gold and items and it made all your characters way stronger than the level-cap. 

It's human nature to find the easiest way to do something, so it's not really that weird but I'd rather have BBT as hacker-free as possible.

Again, this is just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

You unlock Chuck Norris when you beat the secret boss.  He then takes the hat from Hatty Hattington... forcefully.

When you play as Chuck Norris in BBT:

You can walk through solid blocks.

You can make levels 45 blocks high and 35 blocks wide

Saws break on your beard.

You can ride the raccalope.

Gems collect themselves.

You don't carry a gold or silver trophy, but rather a grizzly bear.

You can pickup the lazer blocks to carry around as a weapon.

You don't uppercut, you roundhouse kick, and in muckle if you round house kick you win instantly.

You cannot play challenge mode, because to Chuck Norris there is no challenge.

• Upvote 4

You unlock Chuck Norris when you beat the secret boss.  He then takes the hat from Hatty Hattington... forcefully.

Gems collect themselves.

You don't uppercut, you roundhouse kick, and in muckle if you round house kick you win instantly.

You know what? Grizzly bears are lame. put Honeyhug instead!

You know what? Grizzly bears are lame. put Honeyhug instead!

Gems collect themselves.

I never thought much about it but maybe that is honey hug on his back?

I think I may know what's going on here...

And if so, it's in the specific wording that they've chosen:

Prisoner.  The final five prisoners.

Hatty Hattington is not a prisoner

Hmm...  You may be onto something here!  I hope so anyways because if our count is off from The Behemoth, and they leave us one short, there will be rioting in the streets!  Among the 100 or so people who are trying to get the complete set that is!  I wonder how many of us really are still with it after this whole time.  I bet it's not a huge amount of people...