megan

The Final Five In Battleblock Theater

I'm still in it. Never missed one head. Never traded a star head and never traded for a star head. Got the heads as early as I could. With all the hard work I've been putting in to get theses heads, I've wasted a lot of time. Oh well, time well spent.

I thought Hatty was also a prisoner, after all he was taken at the same time as all of the other prisoners and is still technically being held against his will by the cats. He is just in a glorified prison cell. 

There are only 5 left because the last one is a DLC Create your own...

When did they say anything about this? Can you link me the specific blog post?

He is just making random guesses.

The last head will be Game 4, but you'll never get to play it, just watch it play by itself on the tiny screen that is the final head

• Upvote 2

i just got all the heads a few days ago, but does everyone know that the hacker who hacked me got me all the released heads? our clues have to be...

Barbarian

Theif

Another Animated Head

?

Mythical Head (nobody knows, when this head is released into the world...you only have 2 weeks to get it until the world ends, this head is the profit, the deadline is soon...until battleblock theater comes to an end and everything will come into an end, and the gift shop, cats,battleblock theater will end and game 4 will be released in about 2015-2020...)

Edited by superBRADY777

i guess i don't have a point

Edit:i have a challenge, use the battleblock theater head template and try to make heads on the template as your guess as the...

Mythical Head...

I collected some guesses...

• Dan Paladin
  • Hatty
  • Honey Hug
  • Black Smoke
  • Evil Wizard?(jk)
  • Golden Whale (thanks to Gman)
  • Big Chin (4)
  • Cola (next animated head maybe)
  • Theif (SUPER OBVIOUS)
Edited by superBRADY777

After the final five there should be a competition for making a custom star head, and the winning custom star head will be put in the game as the final star head. :)

Why does there have to be another CC head? If he last one is going to be something "MYTHICAL" then make it more special than just continuing a running theme.  :roll:

THE GREAT AND MYTHICAL ONE HAS COME FOR ITS PRISONER CHILDREN. ALL WHO BELIEVE SHALL HAVE GREATNESS BESTOWED UPON THY HEAD-FACE.

Even though I have no idea what a mythical head is, I have no better guesses. I mean why not have a mythical head? Maybe it is just a big rainbow coming out of the body? I dunno. To me it seems a bit pointless to attempt guessing these heads, Behemoth is full of surprises.

Edited by SpoonArtist

I predict that Thief is the next star head. I can almost guarantee that its next.

Although I am not positive, so I'm not promising that its next. I predict.

EDIT: This is my prediction of the order of star heads coming out:

1: Barbarian

2: Thief

3: Heart

4: Golden Whale

5: Hatty Hattington ( Crying with his hat on )

Edited by NOSNick04