Behemoth_Erin

[1/17/2014] Get Your Coop! Get Your Buttery Hot Coop, Here!

Man, all of that Momentum was just so MONSTROUS.

...who needs some fresh snacks? Yeah? I'll be right back.

Coop Feature
Concession Cat by Ps3guyguy

concession1.jpg

Hey guys! How have you been? After hogging the spotlight like the legendary beast that is our namesake, The Behemoth has chosen Concession Cat as the next Cooperative/Cooptimized/Cooptional/Cooptigonal playlist for your playing amusement.

And in case I didn't use the phrase "coop" enough, this is definitely one of those times where two buddy-pals really need to work together to succeed. Like riding a tandem bicycle, but if you fall off, you explode.

Which doesn't actually make riding the tandem bicycle any harder, but, you know... it might screw with your head a little. Or a lot, depending on how you feel about exploding.

concession2.jpg

But think of the togethery-ness you'll experience as you, say, skip through spikey steps, or lift each other through lasers. Also, the gems. The beautiful, inherently valuable, bright green gems. They say you can't buy friendship, but those people clearly haven't visited the BattleBlock Theater Gift Shop.

concession3.jpg

And speaking of new friends, we would like to announce that this week's give-away is the first of what we call "The Final Five"! If you like, you can hear about this curious quintet here:

http://blog.thebehemoth.com/2014/01/16/battleblock-theater-the-final-five/

So here he is: along with completion of Concession Cat comes a Barbarian bundle of joy!

FeaturePost_BARBARIAN.jpg

Homeless after one too many bad knights, the Barbarian has learned how to express his need for princesses and castle crashing with less murder and more interpretive dance. But still sometimes murder.

[Featured Playlist 17-JAN-2014]

• Upvote 1

Totally called Barbarian being released since he is so awesome, which is why I use him in CC. And congrats to ps3guyguy on the feature!

Also ,the last feature had a riddle. What is the answer? I said an egg, but you never said the answer.

Im pretty sure he said the answer in like the second sentence of the last feature post...

WAIT A MOMENT!!!

Is that head only out for one day!!! Because the it says the end date is today! I really hope I'm wrong.

• Upvote 1

Where do you see that?

WAIT A MOMENT!!!

Is that head only out for one day!!! Because the it says the end date is today! I really hope I'm wrong.

Look under the picture. It usually says to dates, one for release, one for when it ends. There is only one date there, meaning its an one day release!

• Upvote 1

Look under the picture. It usually says to dates, one for release, one for when it ends. There is only one date there, meaning its an one day release!

No I think that just means it will be the coop feature forever, it will never end.

• Upvote 1

Just completed it with a random online, man this was by far the most tedious level in furbottom's features.

Great fun tho.

Ughhh, I got stuck on the part where we have to do all nine combination blocks ,so when we quit exited put of the game to reset the level, the servers are down! This isn't my lucky day.

• Upvote 1

It appears the Behemoth hath miscounted. The Barbarian getting released brought it to the final 5.

Edited by A Galvantula

Where do you see that?

WAIT A MOMENT!!!

Just to nip any concerns or potential head rushes in the bud, we usually add the end date for a feature when we replace that feature with a new one. We usually know when to expect a playlist to be replaced, but we don't set the end date until the day of just to be sure.

Sorry, and also, you're welcome: I know there are people who would be both happy and sad were Barbarian to be a one day only thing.

• Upvote 1

Just to nip any concerns or potential head rushes in the bud, we usually add the end date for a feature when we replace that feature with a new one. We usually know when to expect a playlist to be replaced, but we don't set the end date until the day of just to be sure.

Sorry, and also, you're welcome: I know there are people who would be both happy and sad were Barbarian to be a one day only thing.

If I was a Barbarian I would spread propaganda like this.

How can we trust you, "Behemoth_Aaron", that what you say is true and not a clever deception?  Trying to hoard the Barbarians to yourself and then extort them at a high gem premium?

TO THE PITCHFORKS!!!!  FIRE FIRE!!!

Edited by Backup sidekick

Where do you see that?

WAIT A MOMENT!!!

Na, you shouldn't be sorry. I should of checked the other features to see if they were the same. I was focused playing BBT at the same time though so I didn't really think of checking. Well, thanks for clearing it up. This was a mistake on my part and I'm sorry about that.