Dr Wadie

Need Star Heads. Getting Back To Battleblock

Hey my username is Dr Wadie. You probably played with me if you play ball game. I am getting back into battleblock theater. I will not trade star heads, but will do gems. any amount of gems, help you on insane mode, or even help you on the leaderboards.. So if you are willing to trade the King, Boom!, Troll, Peeps, Jonny four, The nose knows, or Mr. Peabody, or triple threat (triple threat I accidentally traded  :oops:  ) Please shoot me a message!!!

Hey my username is Dr Wadie. You probably played with me if you play ball game. I am getting back into battleblock theater. I will not trade star heads, but will do gems. any amount of gems, help you on insane mode, or even help you on the leaderboards.. So if you are willing to trade the King, Boom!, Troll, Peeps, Jonny four, The nose knows, or Mr. Peabody, or triple threat (triple threat I accidentally traded  :oops:  ) Please shoot me a message!!!

Gems suck and if no one else wanted to trade for gems you would not have them unless spare or nice people that's just my advice Gems are useless

Gems suck and if no one else wanted to trade for gems you would not have them unless spare or nice people that's just my advice Gems are useless

Yeah i would sorta have to agree with Jake on this one but still its a good idea to do this. Maybe you could help people out with Insane if they read this. Beacause i know i still need to beat Insane CO-OP.

ill give you troll, Boom!, Peeps, Jonny four, The nose knows, Mr. Peabody, and triple threat for free. My gamertag is Im Fossa, message me and ill give them too you when your on.

Edited by Fossa

Lol. Fossa strikes again.How was it when the people running the forum conspiracies kidnapped you and stopped you from giving the people of the forums free star heads?Oh no wait I shouldn't ask they probably brain washed you anyway. 

P.S this is just a joke go along with it.