Sign in to follow this  
Robinator208

Weird glitch on alien ship

I was playing on the alien ship with my friends when we realized that there was a bug in the game where it would show each others characters doing different things on each television screen, anyway, after we fought the bunch of aliens that pile you, all of my friends were running into the cell of electricity, or whatever, instead of shooting the "on switch". I asked them why they were doing so and they said I was doing running into the cell. A few moments later they started yelling at me for not going anywhere, but on my screen they were was standing completely still. We eventually figured out that there was a bug, so we stopped arguing and just tried to get to the end. Well, I made it to the escape pod, and they didn't, on their screen, none of us got in, so I was in the desert telling them to attack in different directions, while my friends would just be roaming around in the start of the alien level. :? has anyone ran into anything like this while playing castle crashers? We saw that the only way to get around this is to get past the sand castle roof and then get back to playing with each other, which is five levels :cry: .

yes, this has happened to me aswell and i can never get around it unless someody else breaks the switch instead of me or something like that only a certan person can break the switch to get trough

i have this glitch everytime i play the alien ship its weird me and 2 friends were playing and they just kept running into wall and stuff. then when we finished the map i was in the desert level and on there screen they were running around the alien ship. so i asked them "why are you guys just letting the bad guys hit you" they said "were not your just staning there" i say "you guys are getting destroyed by the saracens" they say "ok...theres abviosly some sort of glitch because were on the alien ship." then we relized...we had infenent health? i couldnt die on there screen and they couldnt die on mine. weird :|

is this ONLY happening on the Alien ship?

Honestly to me this sounds like lag Kelly...but as it sounds more gamers here are starting to agree.Is it possible that the map could be causing lag between the gamers and making them see these things that are being mentioned?I have always skipped that level in online cause I have no reason going there (Ive played before in two player online once but never 4 ) I would have to try this to see if it happens to me as well.