Guys im back! Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden. I took a sort of hiatus from playing xbox to focus on school work and real life stuff. Now im back and hopefully will be active on the forums once again. Since i took a break from xbox i missed out on a lot of the star heads. im currently collecting the ones im missing so ill be able to give them to you guys. 

• Upvote 1

I saw you.You were that guy who was gonna give out star heads,but was offline this whole time.So I will ask the question that will be asked sooner or later.Are you still giving away free star heads?Also,this is not for me I don't need any it's a question the people of the forums want to know or at least I want to know.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

I saw you.You were that guy who was gonna give out star heads,but was offline this whole time.So I will ask the question that will be asked sooner or later.Are you still giving away free star heads?Also,this is not for me I don't need any it's a question the people of the forums want to know or at least I want to know.

Yeah i still give away free star heads. im currently trying to get the heads i missed while i was gone so i dont have them all just yet

People of the forums, no longer you have to beg for heads, the mighty lord Fossa has returned!

Or you guys could just do the dang features, Its just a thought.

Welcome back Fossa!

• Upvote 1

Hey Fossa if you need any star heads, feel free to contact me on Xbox Live.

GT:NOSNick04

While you're at it can ya give me a hug, I missed you.
Lol joking.