Sign in to follow this  
dransk<3

Tippiddy Top Tips

Collect a lot of gems. Maybe get really good at an arena game, like ball game, so good that you always win. That way you'll get 4 gems about every 3 minutes. Doesn't seem like a lot, but it will add up. Traded gems don't count toward your gem count. BTW I'm not too high, I'm like 500 something....

Thank you for replying. Do I go further up in the leaderboards if people give me gems?

No.  It's a smart setup.  You can trade gems away without fear of dropping in ranks, but you also can't just keep trading gems back and forth to go up in the ranks without doing... anything.

Thank you for replying. Do I go further up in the leaderboards if people give me gems?

No.  It's a smart setup.  You can trade gems away without fear of dropping in ranks, but you also can't just keep trading gems back and forth to go up in the ranks without doing... anything.

But if someone gives U gems you've never had before will that put you higher on the leaderboards I'm stuck at 2582 for ball game

But if someone gives U gems you've never had before will that put you higher on the leaderboards I'm stuck at 2582 for ball game

Not to be rude,but these guys are trying to tell you no.No I mean this or I mean that,it's no.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Not to be rude,but these guys are trying to tell you no.No I mean this or I mean that,it's no.

thanks for the  help -.-