Hello, so whilst playing Battleblock Theatre yesterday I was joining random story mode games and I played with a random person on xbox live and ounce i quit from the game I went to single player. Ounce i entered single player my gems/yarn were at an incredible ill-legitamit amount (as in millions of each). I'm concerned that my stats in the game were effected by the player and I would like to reset them back to where they were, or at least reset everything all together, can anyone help me figure out a way to do this. Much appreciated, Thank you!

:P I'm pretty sure you can only have up to 50,000 gems and 10,000 yarn... But if somehow you do have that much, no there is not a way to reset your stats... you just have to deal with all the moneys.

:P I'm pretty sure you can only have up to 50,000 gems and 10,000 yarn... But if somehow you do have that much, no there is not a way to reset your stats... you just have to deal with all the moneys.

Like I said, I would really like to reset it for my own personal prefrence. But it also worries me about the risk of an xbox live ban. So theres no way to reset at all?!

I've seen some mods to where people can make their gem/yarn amounts appear higher than the 50,000 and 10,000 max, but after they trade gems or yarn, it goes back to the 50,000/10,000 limit.

What you could do is make another account, play local campaign with you and it co-op, and trade all you're "illegal" gems to the new account. Afterwards delete the new account, along with all those gems. (and the yarn, of course)

Or, you could be nice and just randomly give hundreds of gems to random people you meet. (and twenty-ones of yarn, or course)

Like I said, I would really like to reset it for my own personal prefrence. But it also worries me about the risk of an xbox live ban. So theres no way to reset at all?!

There is no way you are going to get banned. Nobody would have even known if you didn't make this topic.

If it makes you feel any better, #1 on the global leaderboard has a 99.999% chance of being a hacker and even though countless people have reported him (both on Xbox and to The Behemoth) he still hasn't been banned.

Also, what Samcow said is probably the only way to get back to a legit number.

(Gems don't really matter at all once you unlock all the heads though so its not even that big of a deal.)

Edited by Undead Ninya