Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Fiddler

The Mad Fiddler's Avatar Designing Co.

If possible when ever space is open i would like an avatar of a guy that looks like this:

Hair:Black and spiked

Clothes:Green jacket and a black shirt. Blue jeens with white shoes.

Accesories: Black sunglasses and holding an xbox 360 controller.

All glory to The Mad Fiddler! I love the way you put the sign on it for the text, very creative. :lol:

I also added the larger image to my extended signature.

You're incredible. Not to massage your ego but I know you know you're good. Anyways, an Orange Knight back to back with a Red Knight on a black background with their magic intertwined spiraling upwards around them and having their eyes lit by their respective magic would be the illest thing since the Beastie Boys. :lol: Just a thought you might want to try out. Keep up the boss work broseph.

You're incredible. Not to massage your ego but I know you know you're good.

There's a difference between knowing you're good and boasting about being good.

Believe me, I know. But there's a fine line that many walk. You, however, seem to stay on the positive and likable side of that line.

You're incredible. Not to massage your ego but I know you know you're good. Anyways, an Orange Knight back to back with a Red Knight on a black background with their magic intertwined spiraling upwards around them and having their eyes lit by their respective magic would be the illest thing since the Beastie Boys. :lol: Just a thought you might want to try out. Keep up the boss work broseph.

awsome idea!!!i would like to see that

Could you make me a Carmine but CC style?

Also his head alone as a .gif file so that there is no background. I am going to use that part for a signature I am going to make.

Thanks a lot in advance! :D

can i make a request for a custom character ive made? if so could i get the knight and animal orb in the picture from his mid-waste up with the knight's left hand up and open with a purple-red fireball in his hand and the bull peaking around the side of his helmet with its eyes glowing in a menacing stare and him resting his blade on his right shoulder and holding it in his right hand and for the background purple and black dark clouds to make it look ominous.

sigyhh3.th.pngthpix.gif

can i make a request for a custom character ive made? if so could i get the knight and animal orb in the picture from his mid-waste up with the knight's left hand up and open with a purple-red fireball in his hand and the bull peaking around the side of his helmet with its eyes glowing in a menacing stare and him resting his blade on his right shoulder and holding it in his right hand and for the background purple and black dark clouds to make it look ominous.

sigyhh3.th.pngthpix.gif

:lol: you have enough details?(sarcasm)

sigyhh3.th.pngthpix.gif

:lol: you have enough details?(sarcasm)

i know its a little TOO specific but detail makes for an easier request because then the customer gets something closer to what they're looking for... not to sound selfish or annoying.

I've run into a little snag everyone. I need to find a picture of the groom as his resurrected form. If someone has a picture PLEASE post it here! I would greatly appreciate it! If I don't get a picture soon I'll just pull out a camera and take it in game.

Thanks!

Also his head alone as a .gif file so that there is no background. I am going to use that part for a signature I am going to make.

i was waiting to see if anyone was going to think up that :D great idea lol

awsome idea!!!i would like to see that

Thanks! :D

i was waiting to see if anyone was going to think up that :D great idea lol

Lols.

I was in a GoW mood yesterday so I came up with that Idea and since I can't draw (Not good nor do I have tablet or Scanner to use) So I would need someone to make it for me so that I could Photoshop the rest.