Sign in to follow this  
The Mad Fiddler

The Mad Fiddler's Avatar Designing Co.

...WTF just happened. :? the mad fiddler gets a request to make a alien in a test tube,another guy thinks he was talking to him,other guy makes the alien in testube, me and fiddler are going WTF just happened?!?!?! :?

...WTF just happened. :? the mad fiddler gets a request to make a alien in a test tube,another guy thinks he was talking to him,other guy makes the alien in testube, me and fiddler are going WTF just happened?!?!?! :?

Since Coolbeanz responded after Swamp's post, Swamp maybe thought that it was towards him. So he made it. Mad Fiddeler said "Who" and Swamp and went and did it anyways. You basically said what happened in your statement...

can u make me the industrialist and the brute with their weapons interlocking and have vines and thorns behind the brute hitting razors behind the industialist like their in a deadlock. for the razors i mean the Y attack not the X. mayb even the X attack razors and acorns raining from the sky. sorry i just had this idea. u can make it simpler if u want.

B36D Your Iskimo.

iskimoavatarcopyzn9.png

iskimogoldcopybv4.png

sweet thats perfect im glad you understood the whole "gold trim" part because i hardly knew what i was saying :oops: you did it perfect thanks

great work, again :) the gold trim was a nice touch whoever thought that up

i thought it up but he made it happen :D

I like the gold trim, but the iceskimo in itself doesn't look very castle crasher like anymore :|

How so?

@Swarm:Well it's kind of my gift to others ;) but I appreciate the help. If I do decide to do some more with the "Company" then I'll be sure to come to you first :)

Do you mind making a thief readying his bow?

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/download/file.php?id=369

The only thing different I'd like on this thief is that his face is changed to be like that one provied in the link, though the same colors apply [brown clothes, green belt and backpack]

he was the one who requested it i think there dog ears

Do you mind making a thief readying his bow?

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/download/file.php?id=369

The only thing different I'd like on this thief is that his face is changed to be like that one provied in the link, though the same colors apply [brown clothes, green belt and backpack]

he was the one who requested it i think there dog ears

Yeah it's his style for the art and he wanted me to base an Avatar off of it. But yes it's a dog.

I can't really put my finger on it..... I think maybe it's because you put more detail on the furry clothes than others..... not sure..... :P
'

That may be. I wasn't really attempting to copy in-game type of graphics, so much as like the portrait of the characters.