Sign in to follow this  
Mangle

Super Bowl X L V I I I

As someone who lives in Colorado, I'm obligated to cheer for the Broncos even though I probably won't even watch it. 

The team with the best cheerleaders.You answer for me because I have no clue.

Creepy much?  Go hawks all the way.

Could really care less but I like Peyton, so I'll root for Denver.

Boooo!!!  How do you un-like a post?  I only see the like button.

prepare for the xbox live unfriend of your life!!!

Actually I'm from Washington and this will be the 3rd game I've watched this year*.  Go Hawks, but I'd be nothing more than part of the bandwagon unfortunately.

EDIT: *This season.

EDIT EDIT: post number 700...

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

I only watch for the commercials.

I do to. My family and I has never been interested in football. We used to like basketball, and we would always watch the Cavaliers. Ever since LeBron purposely played bad and left though, we haven't watched basketball since. Even if we did like football though, we would just be disappointed every time we watch it, since we live in Ohio and out team is the Browns. Anyway, good luck for the two teams competing!

I'm rooting for the Broncos even though I don't care about sports. From what I've heard, Seahawks fans are some of the worst people on Earth (no offense to anyone here... unless you pour beer on fans of the away team as they enter your stadium. Then please take great offense to that, and also screw you).

I'm rooting for the Broncos even though I don't care about sports. From what I've heard, Seahawks fans are some of the worst people on Earth (no offense to anyone here... unless you pour beer on fans of the away team as they enter your stadium. Then please take great offense to that, and also screw you).

We actually care about the sport and we want our team to win.  If that means distractions, so be it.

We actually care about the sport and we want our team to win.  If that means distractions, so be it.

ConstellationGPS.gif

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZcKI2HuPkT

While I understand that some people are very passionate about sports, it by no means warrants boorish behavior towards other people. Supporting your team is one thing, but acting aggressive and obnoxious to other people just because they disagree with you is immature and simply unacceptable, regardless of the situation. It makes me sick when people think it's okay to mistreat others over a game. I'm sure you never do that, Hazard, but generally Seahawks fans don't have a positive reputation for such things.

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

Pitiful game, my ****y high school's freshman team has never sucked that hard. 

Half time show was amazing though, Bruno Mars be damned.

Best half-time show in years.

Broncos really sucked last night and so did the majority of the commercials. On the bright side, Seahawks won and my favorite singer was at the halftime show.

BTW Broncos fans........

Your may've sucked last night, but at least you made it to the super bowl.

giphy.gif 

I agree with Oh Butler, the commercials sucked and the Broncos were awful. While I really didn't care for either team I was still rooting for the Broncos because of Manning. I stopped watching after the half-time show because I was just bored. Though, my dad still brought home Taco bell. :-D

That game was awesome!  Seahawk parade was great too!  That safety on the first play of the game basically solidified the fact that the 12th man / Hawks would win.