Sign in to follow this  
LEECHO

A New Game

A question for the creators of The Behemoth games. When are you going to make a new game? And if you will be making one soon, what type of genre? 

Edit: Bah, put this in the wrong section. If a moderator would cross post this to the correct place that would be great. Still getting used to the forum.

Edited by LEECHO

Im no moderator or do I work for the behemoth, but I can say for certain I wouldn't give your hopes up for anything anytime soon. Even when Castle Crashers and Battle Blocker Theater were revealed, it was a long couple of years before we actually got a chance to have them as our own, and seeing how BBT just came out, I wouldn't expect to hear anything about game 4 for awhile. But if you stick around, Behemoth seems to always let there beloved community know whats coming up before anyone else :arrow:

• Upvote 1

A question for the creators of The Behemoth games. When are you going to make a new game? And if you will be making one soon, what type of genre? 

Edit: Bah, put this in the wrong section. If a moderator would cross post this to the correct place that would be great. Still getting used to the forum.

Hello, The Behemoth is a games creator.

They have to put time and effort into making games that people would want to play.

From what I've read, they scrap entire projects if it ends up not being fun at all.

But you also have to take into account that these are people who have to live life as well.

Be patient, and a good game will come~

It's as Shigeru Miyamoto said, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever."

• Upvote 2

It's as Shigeru Miyamoto said, "A delayed game is eventually good; a bad game is bad forever."
Duke Nukem Forever disagrees.
  • Upvote 1

Duke Nukem Forever disagrees.

"Except for Duke Nukem Forever" - Shigeru Miyamoto

• Upvote 2

Hello, The Behemoth is a games creator.

They have to put time and effort into making games that people would want to play.

From what I've read, they scrap entire projects if it ends up not being fun at all.

But you also have to take into account that these are people who have to live life as well.

Be patient, and a good game will come~

Of course! I'm patient, I'm just curious is all! I really enjoyed Battle Block Theatre and how it was made, such as graphic style and comedic input. I look forward to what they create next. Right now, I'm just interested in what type of game they could possibly make next. A Co-op RPG would be pretty cool! And yes, I'm aware that Behemoth goes by that. :D

Anyways, I'm just a curious person! It's in my nature. But again, patient as well. (sometimes)

• Upvote 2