megan

Official Valentine's Day Fan Art Contest

d9ad157606debab05ff131d5cf16f629.jpg

I would wanna cuddle up with a raccalope.  I bet they're super fluffy.

They're also one of my girlfriend's favorite things from BattleBlock Theater which, incidentally, is one of a few games she will ask to play with me (not as much of a gamer as I am) so I drew this with her in mind.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

(Also, first post.  Finally got a reason to jump into the community!)

• Upvote 9

Ladies and gents, I present to you my second submission. Since there was a large pallet of good quotes, I thought that it'd be better to give everyone the opportunity of choosing their own words of describing the scenery. I wish all the contestants good luck! If I were to describe my drawing in two words, that would be "young love". Young love is one of those deep, powerful feelings, that one cannot forget. 

Hatty_Project_2_Copy.jpg

Oh, when you edited your last post it messed up and just made a new post. Don't worry, it happens a lot. :)

Also, nice drawing! I love the moon, it looks beautiful. Good luck on the contest!

• Upvote 2

Man, I remember how hard I worked on my drawing last year and I didn't win aaaaanything.  I don't have the motivation to try again this year, since anything I draw would be just as good (or bad) as last year.

post-13576-0-27513100-1391925030_thumb.jpg

Just a late night doodle and second entry.

was inspired by the fact that no matter what's going down in alien hominid, the fat kid is always with you.

I dedicate this to myself and the community.

• Upvote 6

Here's a second entry!

zZTBKP4.gif

I would choose him to remember how lucky I am!

...not being him, brr.

Edit:
I almost forgot, I dedicate this to every player who likes to use that... thing.

Edited by Leurfe
  • Upvote 5

I've seen so many beautiful things I think I cried twice. I kind of need help though I don't know how to post my picture

This might help: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=8

You can either upload a picture through the forum reply toolbar, or post an image link from an external site.

It's me or everything in here is awesome and badass? I saw all the newest post and it's completly amazing! 

(sorry for my stupid double post...)

Edited by PrancerPie

Hey guys! I'd like to post a Valentine's Day fan art submission from a Japanese reader.

She couldn't figure out how to post an image on the forum so she posted it on her Japanese blog, but I didn't want this adorable fan art to go to waste because it's such an adorable drawing, so I thought I'd share it from my account. :arrow:

12465215355_115d213e23_c.jpg

* I'm NOT officially submitting this because it's not fair to those who also can't for the same reasons as hers. *

This is by "Konoe Kuon" (I hope I spelled your name correctly!)

Edited by megan
Added in photo
  • Upvote 7

would want to be stuck on an island with the toast character in BBT. I was thinking about survival while drawing this and it just seemed

like it would work.

I dedicate this piece to forum member SpoonArtist. I don't know this person personally but they seem really nice and have been following this thread with a positive supportive attitude and I like that! So here you go Spoon this ones for YOU!

1620885_820872914596433_604729132_n.jpg

• Upvote 10

would want to be stuck on an island with the toast character in BBT. I was thinking about survival while drawing this and it just seemed

like it would work.

I dedicate this piece to forum member SpoonArtist. I don't know this person personally but they seem really nice and have been following this thread with a positive supportive attitude and I like that! So here you go Spoon this ones for YOU!

oh-stop-it-you_24786979_small_.png

I tried to find the smallest picture possible, most of them are gigantic.

This just made my day, like seriously though! I love toast too, which makes this especially awesome.  :-D I was also listening to the Starbound main theme with the piano and it just... everything was so beautiful. :arrow:

I think my favorite part is this one! Thank you for this and best of luck to you in the contest! :-)

eaWXZa5.jpg

• Upvote 2

Oh my Hatty! I had to run from the school to my house to post this, so I really hope you like it :{D I wanted to do some BBT stuff, but since Caslte Crashers was the first I played, I had to make it justice. So, Happy Valentines for everyprisoner! <3

1800304_10200815215817465_597492627_n.jp

• Upvote 6

I forgot my picture but I did have a song that me and my friend made hope you guys and girls like it

Help please help I don't know what to do help please help I need someone like you

Stuck on an island crazy cats, ruling the place with their evil hats

With our crashed little boat we've lost all hope but with the help of a friend we'll put it all to an end

Rioting cats complaining about hats

We will be free just wait and see

Coming to my rescue but the cats will arrest you

Just break away don't do what they say

Sinking in the ocean waving goodbye

This may not be over

Cause Honey Hug Is Nigh

• Upvote 3

I forgot my picture but I did have a song that me and my friend made hope you guys and girls like it

Help please help I don't know what to do help please help I need someone like you

Stuck on an island crazy cats, ruling the place with their evil hats

With our crashed little boat we've lost all hope but with the help of a friend we'll put it all to an end

Rioting cats complaining about hats

We will be free just wait and see

Coming to my rescue but the cats will arrest you

Just break away don't do what they say

Sinking in the ocean waving goodbye

This may not be over

Cause Honey Hug Is Nigh

That was epic! A very nice song; I always enjoy rhyming things and that, my friend, was a good rhyming thing. I would love to see the picture you mentioned, especially if you two made it together. 10/10 would... read? sing? listen to? Whatever-- it was a good song. :idea:

2laq0as.jpg

My submission. I love Fat Kid in alien hominid. He was always there for me when I needed a power up or when I was about to die. Wish I had a tablet to draw this, but the best I can do is pencil and Pen. Hope everyone has a happy valentines day! 

I would also like to dedicate this to all the forum mods who keep this place nice and clean.

• Upvote 3

Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry into the Fan Art Contest! And thank you to all the members who show your support in here. :)

We're looking through all of the posts and selecting our top entries for the $20 gift card prize + FREE SHIPPING. The gift card can be used for anything in our online store: http://store.thebehemoth.com

Much love to you all <3

-Meg

• Upvote 2

Originally posted on the official Behemoth blog:

We are so grateful to have so many loving fans who have shown their love through fan art! These past couple weeks, our V-day Fan Art Contest collected over 20 entries of awesome poetry, song and visual eye candy. So sweet.

Contestants were asked to stick with the theme “favorite Behemoth game character they’d want to be stuck on an island with” and fit under the “aww” factor. It was difficult for us to choose a Top 5, but after some discussion here are our TOP FIVE fan art winners in no particular order:

Submitted by -Necromancer-:
ToastIsland.jpg

Submitted by Leurfe:
Deerpoops.gif

Submitted by PrancerPie:
PinkKnight.jpg

Submitted by FreshMex:
SpaceBear.jpg

Submitted by chivalrousmonster:
RaccalopeIsland.jpg

Honorable Mentions:

Best Valentine’s Day Card Pun – Submitted by pickles4nickles:
HonarableMention.gif

Best Song – Submitted by Hatty117:

The winners will be given a $20 Gift Card to spend at our Online Store PLUS free shipping for their entire order. We’d also like to give our honorable mentions a $10 Gift Card + free shipping. Congrats to all the winners!

Finally, if you want to take a look at all the super fan art entries, check out the entries in this thread. 

• Upvote 1