Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate Panda

Trading Post Of Awesomeness!

Dude you gotta slow down at least a bit with all the topics.I know you're excited,but you made more topics than me already.This was the face I had when I found that out. :? then :cry:

I'm just trying to level up :)

This is not a game, no need to rush :P While we love having new members and are glad you're excited, please be careful not to spam the forums. 

Dude you gotta slow down at least a bit with all the topics.I know you're excited,but you made more topics than me already.This was the face I had when I found that out. :? then :cry:

I'm just trying to level up :)

Actually you don't level up by making topics, it is by posting. Feel free to post as much as you want to, especially in the forum games. Just make sure it isn't spam or a 'double-post' because people freak out about that stuff. The forum rules are somewhere around here... let me get them real quick. Read this if you haven't already, these are the official rules. 

So yeah, welcome to the forums!(unless you have already been welcomed, in that case just pass by this) You may also want to introduce yourself in the official new members thread right there.

• Upvote 2

Im glad you enjoy making threads, but it is usually best to 'search' the forums to make sure something along the same lines doesnt already exist. In this case, there is already an established thread for dealing with trading in the Giftshop, found here: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/14765-the-traders-plaza/

Welcome to the forums and happy star head hunting!

There are tons more threads like this one, and you're beginning to be Brady in the thread spamming side.

He needs to be added to the official forum history. Being a 'Brady' should be an official term.

• Upvote 1

There are tons more threads like this one, and you're beginning to be Brady in the thread spamming side.

He needs to be added to the official forum history. Being a 'Brady' should be an official term.

Or it should not and we should be more kind to our fellow members.  Reminds me when people were calling each other a "Richard" when they did something wrong.  It's not fun.

• Upvote 2

Geez, they were close to being a real "BiPolar Bear" up in here. Good thing nobody is that horrific.

Anywho, I can trade any regular head for free if anyone is

Interested.

Edited by BiPolarBear