Behemoth_Erin

[1/31/2014] It's Actually About A Teleporting Labrador.

I... got up to the first finale level and I got stuck on the first section. The VERY FIRST section. And... well... with the rest of the playlist being pretty challenging and the fact that my mom wanted to use the TV, I stopped playing. If I have time I'll probably come back to this sometime this week, but from reading what I have yet to encounter of this playlist... ehhhh I might end up actually throwing a controller for once.

On the second level with the soccer balls and this horizontal spike section with two vertical exploding blocks, I ended up getting across using frogs rather than using the ball since I had no idea what I was supposed to do.

But... other than that the level design in this playlist was super neat! 

• Upvote 2

It sounded like a Hatty star head was being mentioned, judging by the wording and missing detail. Who knows though:)

Edited by Swik

It sounded like a Hatty star head was being mentioned, judging by the wording and missing detail. I would like to see the mage, golden whale and falcon released as star head prisoners! That would be amazing!. I know two unreleased heads, but not the last. Can't wait to see!! Its a secret! Shhhh...

So if you know two unreleased heads then you know that one is already not Hatty because you want him.That would mean the same for the other two you said you wanted.With this information I would guess the one head you don't know is the myth head because we only have 2 left unless you know the myth head and it isn't  hatty,the golden whale or a falcon.This could e true or it could be a desperate cry for attention with a comment that intrigues me +maybe others and ends with...

It sounded like a Hatty star head was being mentioned, judging by the wording and missing detail...

With this information I would guess the one head you don't know is the myth head because we only have 2 left unless you know the myth head and it isn't  hatty,the golden whale or a falcon... etc. more rambling.

Please, just stop speculating about the "myth head", or start a separate thread to do so.

Anyways, on the topic of the ACTUAL PLAYLIST BEING FEATURED, I wanted to mention that I really enjoyed the clever use of signs to indicate for the player what buttons to push in regards to the ball puzzles. That was a nice touch.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 3

Okay mod Cmoney lol Don't make me throw a paper air plane at you again. Ha ha Also I really don't know what the last three are I was just yanking your metaphorical chain;)

Edited by Swik

So, for anybody wondering on the final section...

Throw the block, throw the block, grab from the edge of the blocks and throw it again (so it gets pulled back a bit), and repeat this the next throw so it doesn't go overboard. Throw it onto the next section and run onto the black section for a brief break. Then you're gonna want to make sure the blocks above you don't regen, and the blocks to the right of you are JUST regenerating and then throw the block, and then you can technically just run right across while carrying the block if you have the timing right.

For the final part, just jump man. Ride that platform, and the moment you feel you can jump through (you jump from underneath the spikes on your left) and keep on jumping 'til you get to the gems. Then the platforms start going down, so you jump through to the other gems and just ride them down following the gems as a path right to the exit. It was a LOT easier for me than throwing the blocks, I did it with 30 seconds remaining (I would've been SOOOO pissed.)

I had a lot of fun playing these levels. Up there with the most challenging. I liked the color scheme used in Finale1 and Finale2 as well. The hidden level was really good.

I struggled getting the times in Normal and had to redo several of the levels many times in order to get it. Also, in order to do Insane Finale2, I had to go back to Normal and practice a few times.

One minor complaint is on 3-1 (I think...) when you had to drop jump between two spike blocks in order to go through the hidden blocks for the hidden gem. That was a real pain on Insane mode. I call it a minor complaint only though because it was near the beginning and the rest of the level was comparatively easy - once you got that hidden gem, excluding any random or dumb mistakes, finishing was almost a gaurantee.

I've rated the last several playlists very highly so I hate to sound like a broken record, but really good job on this playlist. Obviously a lot of time was put in it. I gave it a 5/5.

Edited by artOFF1C1AL
  • Upvote 1

I'm playing this right now, and I HAD to come here to comment this:
WHAT. The teleporter hidden under the jelly cannon. That is the evilest thing I can imagine. I stepped there by accident and I was like "what? That son of a..."

Anyway I'm having real fun on this playlist, I LOVED the level with the ball!

Edit:
Erase that, I'm at the second finale, I hate you.

Riedit:
Ok, I finally made it.

You took from me every drop of life, 5/5 stars and 5/5 punches in the face.

Edited by Leurfe
  • Upvote 1