Sign in to follow this  
dP Cypher

Fbi Agent #2

I've been playing since it was published yesterday. Ever since I've been stuck on the SAME LEVEL. I don't know. I probably suck. And then I had the worst thing happen to me.. My Internet cut out and it didn't save at all. Now I have to small over and I don't have time to redo it again. Can anyone save me one? I will pay if you want one.

!!I if your gonna tell me, something smart, I don't have time this is for the generous side of the forums.!!!

I've been playing since it was published yesterday. Ever since I've been stuck on the SAME LEVEL. I don't know. I probably suck. And then I had the worst thing happen to me.. My Internet cut out and it didn't save at all. Now I have to small over and I don't have time to redo it again. Can anyone save me one? I will pay if you want one.

!!I if your gonna tell me, something smart, I don't have time this is for the generous side of the forums.!!!

No, you shall go through the pain and suffering everyone else has. I had to play through this playlist up to the finale twice. This in my opinion is the hardest Furbottoms yet. YOU SHALL SUFFER.

No, you shall go through the pain and suffering everyone else has. I had to play through this playlist up to the finale twice. This in my opinion is the hardest Furbottoms yet. YOU SHALL SUFFER.

I'll save you from your suffering before Fossa hears this!I will give anyone who needs the F.B.I agent it for free,but they have to have tried.Another catch is I will only give him to five people and dP and swag are 2 already on the list.3 more,and another thing.If I give you him you have to add me on xbox so I'm not a loner.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

IF I WASTE FOUR HOURS OF MY LIFE FOR A VIRTUAL FACE YOU MUST ENDURE EVERYTHING I HAVE. FOUR HOURS OF FUN.

Edited by SpoonArtist
  • Upvote 3

I'll save you from your suffering before Fossa hears this!I will give anyone who needs the F.B.I agent it for free,but they have to have tried.Another catch is I will only give him to five people and dP and swag are 2 already on the list.3 more,and another thing.If I give you him you have to add me on xbox so I'm not a loner.

I want  one.

I'm in need. Working 50+ a week so I don't need to spend literally all of my free time on incredibly hard levels. The challenge factor has been a bit too high for my tastes lately.

has this thread been shut down? I would like to know if anyone can sell me the fbi agent 2 for 200 gems. gt- x DmVr x