Sign in to follow this  
LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

What Do You Think/want The Myth Head To Be?

As the behemoth has mentioned before,the 6th star head will be a myth.What do you think that means?Could it be Hatty or some kind of mythical animal?Or maybe Hatty will possibly be in the final five and not the myth.Just leave your theories or comments on the myth head below.Also,I know that some of you don't want to hear anymore about a myth head and if that is you than just ignore this entire topic.I guess Hatty Hattington because they decided all the star heads already once they released the full game and I don't think they would know what everyone wanted then,except for the obvious choice Hatty.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Its just going to be a regular circle head. Lol imagine. It would be cool if it were the industrial knight who used saws. But he is no myth:(

I would be fine with Big Chin. He could be the [Content deleted by The Behemoth] of all of the other [Content deleted by The Behemoth]!

Wouldn't that be a twist!?!

I made a prediction, even took the time to draw up a quick picture of what I think it'll look like.

FeaturePost_FINALUNICORN.jpg

Go ahead and call me crazy, but I've just got a good feeling about this.

• Upvote 1