Sign in to follow this  
JBrennon

Buying Duck Shark For 200 Gems

Title says it all.  I have all of the heads that are currently released except two (Duck Shark & Blockateer)  I only have enough gems to buy the Duck Shark for now.  (Unless somebody would part with blockateer for 200 as well.) 

I will not trade my star heads since I am trying to go for the complete set.

I am only willing to trade like this as not to get ripped off:

I trade you 100 gems & you trade me Duck Shark
I trade you 100 gems & you trade me 0 gems

I will not rip you off as I have very little use for gems since I have all the heads unlocked except for these two.

Gamertag:  JBrennon

How would we know that you won't rip others off, trades do not to work like that.  Also, you would be saving 100 gems, not losing 100 gems if you ripped someone off. -.-

Edited by Hazard

As I said in my previous post, I don't have much use for gems anymore.  It is ok that you haven't made it to this point in the game, not everybody is good enough to get enough gems to buy all the normal prisoners.  You see, once you have purchased all of the normal prisoners, and have collected as many starheads as I have, gems become obsolete.   Think of my useless gems, as your useless yarn.  If somebody has a Duck Shark they would like to sell me for 200, great!  If not, that's fine too, the tiny monkey is my favorite head to play with anyway.  But if you don't have a duck shark please don't troll my thread like an annoying jerkface.  Go do that somewhere else.

How would we know that you won't rip others off, that is how trades seem not to work like that.  Also, you would be saving 100 gems, not losing 100 gems if you ripped someone off. -.-

In English please

How would we know that you won't rip others off, that is how trades seem not to work like that.  Also, you would be saving 100 gems, not losing 100 gems if you ripped someone off. -.-

In English please

Fixed.

As I said in my previous post, I don't have much use for gems anymore.  It is ok that you haven't made it to this point in the game, not everybody is good enough to get enough gems to buy all the normal prisoners.  You see, once you have purchased all of the normal prisoners, and have collected as many starheads as I have, gems become obsolete.   Think of my useless gems, as your useless yarn.  If somebody has a Duck Shark they would like to sell me for 200, great!  If not, that's fine too, the tiny monkey is my favorite head to play with anyway.  But if you don't have a duck shark please don't troll my thread like an annoying jerkface.  Go do that somewhere else.

Dude, I have every head in the game.  I am way ahead of you as I also have the purple laser.

In English please

Fixed.

Dude, I have every head in the game.  I am way ahead of you as I also have the purple laser.

I wish I had the purple laser, but alas, I am an offline player.  Only times I get online is to get the heads.....is there someway to get the laser offline?  I really don't have the internet for online play.

>As I said in my previous post, I don't have much use for gems anymore.  It is ok that you haven't made it to this point in the game, not everybody is good enough to get enough gems to buy all the normal prisoners.  You see, once you have purchased all of the normal prisoners, and have collected as many starheads as I have, gems become obsolete.   Think of my useless gems, as your useless yarn.  If somebody has a Duck Shark they would like to sell me for 200, great!  If not, that's fine too, the tiny monkey is my favorite head to play with anyway.  But if you don't have a duck shark please don't troll my thread like an annoying jerkface.  Go do that somewhere else.

My Mistake, it sounded by your post that you didn't understand how the game works.  The big question is why do you troll the gift shop forums if you have every head, and don't plan on selling any?  Is it just to be an fill in the blank hole?  That's what it looks like.

>As I said in my previous post, I don't have much use for gems anymore.  It is ok that you haven't made it to this point in the game, not everybody is good enough to get enough gems to buy all the normal prisoners.  You see, once you have purchased all of the normal prisoners, and have collected as many starheads as I have, gems become obsolete.   Think of my useless gems, as your useless yarn.  If somebody has a Duck Shark they would like to sell me for 200, great!  If not, that's fine too, the tiny monkey is my favorite head to play with anyway.  But if you don't have a duck shark please don't troll my thread like an annoying jerkface.  Go do that somewhere

else.

My Mistake, it sounded by your post that you didn't understand how the game works.  The big question is why do you troll the gift shop forums if you have every head, and don't plan on selling any?  Is it just to be an fill in the blank hole?  That's what it looks like.

How so?  Also, I don't troll the gift shop forum.  Not to be mean, but you are seriously rubbing me the wrong way by assuming too many things.