Friends! Foes! Friendoes! Wait, that’s not right…

Arena Feature:
Frenemies by MisterrQuentin

ArenaFeature_2-6-141.png

Arena is back this week, so get ready to relinquish your sense of comradery! 

Yes, you’ll have a teammate. But is he or she really on your side or just out for that elusive MVP badge? 

There’ll be opponents on the battlefield, but are they rushing to hurt or help your cause (even if it's accidental assistance)?

If there's anything I've learned from BattleBlock Theater, it’s that the only person you can count on is yourself.

Woah, that was deep. Or depressing. Or deep? Aren't they the same thing?

ArenaFeature_2-6-142.png

Anyway...

If this playlist was a Tom Clancy novel, you’d be Jack Ryan and… um… I don’t know what else, because I’ve never read one of those things.

The point being, you’ll be able to utilize that betrayal-jitsu you’ve been honing in co-op campaign and exact your revenge on those poor, poor friends of yours. Muahahahaha!

Or, you’ll be triple teamed to death, because you made all of your friends hate you.

I’d say it’s a coin flip.

ArenaFeature_2-6-143.png

Good thing we're re-releasing this handsome auto-mo-buddy out of the prisoner box we call Prisondora this week. You'll need some real hot WHEELS to get away from all that betrayal and tragedy.

Just visit the Furbottom's Feature Section of the game to pick him up!

Prisoner_Wheels.jpg

No need to complete a playlist, but there is much need for you to be signed in to Xbox LIVE.

• Upvote 2

Re-release again. :(  :cry:  I bet everyone who is happy for the head is like this at me. :roll:  :-P .Seriously though, how long until we get a new star head, or will we wait forever? :-o .I know I am impatient,but remember so are many others with all the star heads are too.We are all  :x so get ready for the army JK.seriously though,for the people who just got wheels and cat control at the re-release and is happy good for you. ;)

P.S Good for you MisterrQuentin for another one of your creations featured.Also,remember I played frenemies before it got featured.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater
  • Upvote 1

LoverOfBattleBlockTheater 

Could you help me get the head agent 2????...  i was like 5 hours on it and I cant :'( ... need some help!!

Not to get this thread off topic,but I can't send you a message so I'll have to communicate this way.If you still want to talk leave a message with your GT and when you can play on my myth head topic.BTW my GT is Mordecai Guy5. again guys sorry for having to take up space like this.

Congratulations Meester Queenteen. You've taken the lead my friend.

8Bitten where have all of your playlists (and you in general) been? :cry:  It was always you and Quentin with the awesome playlists, but now Quentin is overrunning the place with his epic playlists!

• Upvote 1

Why are you rereleasing Wheels of all heads? Why not something rarer?  :?

Why are you rereleasing anything at all?!  :x

• Upvote 1

Congratulations Meester Queenteen. You've taken the lead my friend.

8Bitten where have all of your playlists (and you in general) been? :cry:  It was always you and Quentin with the awesome playlists, but now Quentin is overrunning the place with his epic playlists!

Those sound like fighting words... Just kidding. But don't worry, I'm still designing (just haven't put anything out lately).

I do have to agree with you on the whole "Queenteen overrunning the place with epic playlists" point, he's completely guilty of that. Shame on him.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

Wow i got featured again already!? Thanks behemoth <3 And thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

Here is the man of the week.Or few weeks.How does it feel to get featured again and what do you think of your competitor 8bitten?

P.S You have to answer because I am a news reporter and I know you are not competitors,but just pretend  ;).                                           Phase 1 activated :ugeek:.Time for phase 2 8-) .*BUM BUM BUM*

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Arena Feature:

ArenaFeature_2-6-141.png

Man, Green needs to step up their game!  Looks like the girls at TB are whipping it up on the guys!

Congrats MrQuentin!  Not many, if any, have accomplished having a featured playlist and arena.

Edited by Backup sidekick
  • Upvote 1

Yay! New playlist! Congrats again MisterrQuentin!

Disappointed a bit about the lack of a new head, but I can live with it, my will is strong!

What will the last mystery 3 heads be???!?!?!

• Upvote 1

Hah...so in the office, Emil just read this forum thread and the playlist name. And the first thing he thinks of is "With fronds like these, who needs anemones?" 

Quote from Nemo lol 

• Upvote 2

Arena Feature:

ArenaFeature_2-6-141.png

Man, Green needs to step up their game!  Looks like the girls at TB are whipping it up on the guys!

Congrats MrQuentin!  Not many, if any, have accomplished having a featured playlist and arena.

Green was the AI bwahahaaaa

Why are you rereleasing Wheels of all heads? Why not something rarer?  :?

Why are you rereleasing anything at all?!  :x

DARNIT, MEMOR, there are PEOPLE that are NEW to THIS GAME!

everyone shakes their HEAD in AAAANGGGEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!

Rereleasing heads is cool, but not for collectors. I'd like it better if they gave you another couple days or week to complete the playlist and the star head like it is when it first comes out. Plus it might get new players(like me)in to collecting them and completing a new playlist for star heads!

Edited by oNonStopGaming

Wow i got featured again already!? Thanks behemoth <3 And thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

Here is the man of the week.Or few weeks.How does it feel to get featured again and what do you think of your competitor 8bitten?

P.S You have to answer because I am a news reporter and I know you are not competitors,but just pretend  ;).                                           Phase 1 activated :ugeek:.Time for phase 2 8-) .*BUM BUM BUM*

Well, as everyone knows 8bitten is my arch nemesis, and uh, he smells like butts. MrQ: 1 8bitten: 0

• Upvote 1

Well, as everyone knows 8bitten is my arch nemesis, and uh, he smells like butts. MrQ: 1 8bitten: 

Yeah, and everyone also knows that this is one of the best featured arenas ever. MrQ: 2 8Bitten: 0

And how dare you to poke fun at my body odor disorder!

Wait what?

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

Well, as everyone knows 8bitten is my arch nemesis, and uh, he smells like butts. MrQ: 1 8bitten: 

Yeah, and everyone also knows that this is one of the best featured arenas ever. MrQ: 2 8Bitten: 0

And how dare you to poke fun at my body odor disorder!

Wait what?

Indeed, wait what?