I like many others have not completed getting the purple bar,but have managed to get all the star heads so far.In the amount of time it took and my experience all together makes me wonder about a future head or accomplishment achieved by such a purple bar.I have doubt in the false peace I have in battleblock theater at the moment and wonder what is to come?If your still wondering what this topic is about,it's about the future of battleblock theater and if you think your star heads are safe.You have to remember they're still prisoners manipulated by evil cats.

wup_battleblock_featured_image.jpg

I'm not sure how to respond to this.

EDIT: I read it a few more times, and though a star head for purple bar doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'm not getting it. It's not that I don't have the time, I just don't think I have the skill to get A++ on everything. Honestly, I can't even beat insane mode regularly.

Edited by SpoonArtist

While unlikely, I would love an exclusive head or trophy for only purple bar achievers.  As far as I know, there are only 11 in the world right now.

• Upvote 1

While unlikely, I would love an exclusive head or trophy for only purple bar achievers.  As far as I know, there are only 11 in the world right now.

I doubt that. There are most likely hundreds of people with a purple bar around the world. I always wanted a purple bar, but no one will help me with multiplayer.

I would be willing to wager that number is more likely around 100.

On the topic of the original post, I have no idea what in the world you mean by our star heads not being safe.

• Upvote 1

I would be willing to wager that number is more likely around 100.

On the topic of the original post, I have no idea what in the world you mean by our star heads not being safe.

I meant all the stuff going on wit the xbox one and transporting all our stuff.Not only that, but something about the behemoth and these star heads leads me to wonder about the future off BBT.Not only will beggars be left (Which I don't mind as much as others), but everything leading up to the star head will decide our future and safety of our star heads.I say we elect someone to protect us, possibly someone who has great power and wisdom and high on the leader boards.May our future leader stand before us and protect us!

lossless-page1-800px-Visual_scale_for_th

ⓞⓐⓚⓔⓓ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓓⓡⓘⓟⓟⓘⓝⓖ ⓗⓐⓝⓓⓢ

Edited by Bloob
  • Upvote 3

ⓞⓐⓚⓔⓓ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓓⓡⓘⓟⓟⓘⓝⓖ ⓗⓐⓝⓓⓢ

the only way to fully enjoy your hot local delicacies.

• Upvote 4

Is this now a place where we show images of signs form restaurants or something?If so I actually like the idea.

No, we got a topic for that already. -> http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/16267-put-whatever-pictures-you-want-with-the-exception-of-a-few/?hl=cotacool#entry327385

Anyway, back on topic, I don't think The Behemoth are going to make a head where you have to get a purple bar for a head; however, I do think they will make a D.L.C pack containing new heads and possibly new levels and weapons.

Want to like click on my egg. Dies in 4 days...

And just a question what does it mean when I'm an Advanced member?

Edited by HattyHattington.