alianhomeaid456

Star Head Help.

Hey I wondering if you guys could help me with the star heads im missing. If you dont want to give theam for I can give up to 200 gems each and yarn. Please help I need heads like the king the barbaren and any thing mainly after the three and one prisaner.

The Behemoth rules:

• You may only have ONE account in The Behemoth Community, if you are found to have multiple accounts ALL of your accounts will be banned.
  • No profanity.
  • No vulgarity.
  • No SPAMMING: Do not put up posts that consist entirely of a single word response, smileys, etc -- say something!
  • No advertisements.
  • No harassment- Posts along the lines of "you’re stupid" are frowned upon. If you disagree with someone -- engage in a debate, not an insult-a-thon.
  • No offensive or harmful posts - Anything demeaning to one's culture or beliefs may be reviewed and asked to be removed. Also, any posts that may potentially cause harm in any way may be removed as well.
  • No double-posting please. If you have something more to say, just edit your previous post. This saves space on pages and saves our poor eyeballs.
  • We hear you better when you don't yell. Please do not type in ALL CAPS! This gets old real quick.
  • And of course, try to have fun and be respectful of your fellow The Behemoth Community members! Playing our games is all about having fun, so being a part of our online community should feel like an extension of those experiences.

You are correct Lover.  Seriously though, please don't spam.

Edited by Hazard