Sign in to follow this  
superBRADY777

I've Been Tricked!

well, that sandy desert DLC, was just a idea on youtube from the kid called "Drxdot kish" look him up on youtube idk who he is but if he wearing a shirt like that he might be a forum member

then why does he sound like a 9 year and he is wearing some sort of mask...

The mask hides his true identity and it also makes his voice sound like a 9 year old.

Atleast that's what I heard, I kinda figured he would wear a bane mask but whatever.

• Upvote 3

then why does he sound like a 9 year and he is wearing some sort of mask...

The mask hides his true identity and it also makes his voice sound like a 9 year old.

Atleast that's what I heard, I kinda figured he would wear a bane mask but whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQCEQtBQwkI

morglikesgames, i'm on my computer i can't see that video put the link on here

B-

It's a compu-

That doesn't make any se-

Thanks Obama.

if you were wondering why, my computer never connected to youtube i always have to do it on my tablet or on my grandma's computer so please send the link 

It's another video of Snugglebubbler.

• Upvote 2

Alright, that's enough, let's not be mean about this.

But superBRADY, dude, you can't just believe everything you see on the internet. It's, like, the number one hotspot for lies. You've also fallen for enough of them that it's hard for other users to really be sympathetic about it.

I mean, think about it. Why would a kid, who you described as sounding like a 9-year old, know anything about DLC that nobody else has said a word about? Especially when most of these DLC additions are very clearly based on things he likes (every other idea was ripped out of Minecraft and/or Castle Crashers, and in one case even based on his own cat). This kid had nothing to back his claims up, zilch in terms of subscribers, and the ideas themselves sound ridiculously unlikely. Please try to be more careful in the future, for your own sake.

I'm locking this up before it takes an unfavorable turn.