Sign in to follow this  
Henryo

Henryo's Extended Castle Crashers Achievements

Did the petty amount of Castle Crashers achievements bore you as a completionist? Did you find yourself looking for something else to play after getting all of the achievements in Castle Crashers?

Well, I was thinking about these things too as I replayed the campaign on the Steam version of Castle Crashers, and I decided to make a list of what achievements I think would add to the experience of any version of Castle Crashers. I give you....

HENRYO'S EXTENDED CASTLE CRASHERS ACHIEVEMENTS

1. The Sound of Bragging Rights (20 Gamerscore, bronze Trophy)

On Ice Castle, reach the end of the ice bridge without taking damage.

2. I am the Blacksmith. (25 Gamerscore, silver Trophy)

Collect every weapon in the game.

3. Paying Tribute (15 Gamerscore, bronze Trophy)

Complete the game with both Hatty Hattington and Alien Hominid.

4. Dodgeball (20 Gamerscore, bronze Trophy)

On Alien Ship, survive the first alien encounter without getting hit once.

5. Insanely Good (50 Gamerscore, gold Trophy)

Complete the game on Insane Mode.

6. All for Nothing (15 Gamerscore, bronze Trophy)

During the last princess skirmish in a two player match, kill each other at the same time, leaving no one to kiss the princess.

7. Charismatic (25 Gamerscore, silver Trophy)

Unlock every character in the game (no DLC required).

8. That Deserves a Trophy (75 Gamerscore, platinum Trophy)

Reach level 99 with every character in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's all I have for now. I might add more later if I come up with anything else. If you complete one of these achievements, feel free to post a picture or video of you doing so!

Edited by Henryo
  • Upvote 1

My friend and I actually had that happen on the final fight.  We both knocked each other out and I blamed him for me not getting the kissing achievement.

That happened to me and my friend on Steam, which inspired me to think of that achievement.

Thanks for all of the replies! Feel free to post your own ideas for achievements.

Edited by Henryo

I think a better achievement than 7 is to beat the game on insane mode with every character. I have many characters that have beaten insane mode that are not 99 but 70s or higher. 99 just takes grinding and isn't much fun.

I think a better achievement than 7 is to beat the game on insane mode with every character. I have many characters that have beaten insane mode that are not 99 but 70s or higher. 99 just takes grinding and isn't much fun.

I do see your point, but there is a reason for the achievement's name. It's one of those achievements that is all about the bragging rights, and takes work (if you want to call it that) to achieve.

What holds me back from adding an all character insane mode achievement is that I already added one for insane mode alone, and I want all of the achievements to be at least slightly more unique from each other than that.