What do you guys think?I mean, I know or at least think that most of us think the valentines star head will be a heart.Though, do you think it will be a cartoony heart or an organ shaped heart (possibly with blood gushing out).So give me your thoughts and if you think it will be a heart which kind will it be?You decide! (Not really)

That would be really cool if it were an actual heart, blood flying everywhere. Imagine if like whenever your head hit the ceiling it left a little mark and everything, it could get really bad in muckle though. Honestly I think you're taking this whole 'Final Five' star head thing too seriously, we have all stated out predictions multiple times and I don't really see the point in bringing it up again. I'm a bit excited for BBT tomorrow as well, but I think there are a bit too many 'star head prediction' threads going around.

It could just be me though, I'm wrong about a lot of things.

• Upvote 1

I... I actually know what the head looks like.

And i'm not going to spoil it.

Edited by Derekis

Since when is Valentine's Day celebrated with a realistic heart? And we gotta stop with making a new thread for every single week before the new feature...

Since when is Valentine's Day celebrated with a realistic heart? And we gotta stop with making a new thread for every single week before the new feature...

Oh if you think it stops here you are wrong sir!I will do this forever,and ever,and ever!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Seriously I am just a bit curious,ok fine maybe more than a bit,but its because I love the game)

It's The Behemoth, they're gonna make a joke out of it somehow.

• Upvote 1

Oh if you think it stops here you are wrong sir!I will do this forever,and ever,and ever!HAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Seriously I am just a bit curious,ok fine maybe more than a bit,but its because I love the game)

Why are you highlighting my post?

There are only two heads left, so I don't think it will last that long. :-P

Oh you should not have said that because I have 2 words for you and the others that might make you angry.MYTH HEAD!Mwahahahahahahaha!*You have doomed us all!* *kinetic bombardment goes off*

P.S Just saying nuke sounds cooler. :P

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Oh you should not have said that because I have 2 words for you and the others that might make you angry.MYTH HEAD!Mwahahahahahahaha!*You have doomed us all!* *Nuke goes off*

The myth head is the last head. Also, instead of a nuke you should of used kinetic bombardment. Its faster and harder to stop. Google it.

I AM THE KING OF USELESS INFORMATION! Hooray!

Watch today's head be a re-release of Rose.

Gosh dang please no!There is a fifty-fifty chance that could happen, but I think that they have to give us our god dang heart cuz we want it.And yes I do write poorly when I am angry.dfndksdnkndfldfnjdnfnjfnjfgnflfnj.Please Hatty save us from the re-releases at least for 1 week please!

I'm pretty sure they are going to do re-releases until the release of BBT.

Also I have theory: Groundhog prisoner's tongue looks like a heart and on The Behemoth Blog it says it's appearance is a sign of many more things to come.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  OGMG.

I'm pretty sure they are going to do re-releases until the release of BBT.

Also I have theory: Groundhog prisoner's tongue looks like a heart and on The Behemoth Blog it says it's appearance is a sign of many more things to come.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  OGMG.

This is a bigger find then the 2nd part of Kryptos! :|

Guess what?

Heart AND Thief are out! :)

No it isn't, and hey fart face, put a spoiler on your comment, before you say that those heads are out. They aren't even out.

No it isn't, and hey fart face, put a spoiler on your comment, before you say that those heads are out. They aren't even out.

Guess what?

Heart AND Thief are out! :)

Just check the game they are out for real.

P.S Don't call me fart face

EDIT: To unlock Heart, just open Furbottom Features and to unlock Thief, beat the Furbottom Feature.

Edited by Derekis

Oh you should not have said that because I have 2 words for you and the others that might make you angry.MYTH HEAD!Mwahahahahahahaha!*You have doomed us all!* *Nuke goes off*
The myth head is the last head. Also, instead of a nuke you should of used kinetic bombardment. Its faster and harder to stop. Google it.

I can see someone saw the game theorists call of duty ghosts video. Edited by yugo657

The myth head is the last head. Also, instead of a nuke you should of used kinetic bombardment. Its faster and harder to stop. Google it.

I can see someone saw the game theorists call of duty ghosts video.

Maybe. :)

Also, looks like there is a heart star head! Welp, now that that's settled, how long do you think it will take before this topic gets derailed?