hey guys well im getting lazy and well I cant be bothered getting on and off bbt or this website so .

whenever a new star head is out I want you guys to message me on xbox when its out and ill give u 50 gems.

gt:bunnydude99

thank u.

No.

Do it yourself or don't do it at all.

Dang, that's harsh. Made me laugh though.

Anyway, back on topic, instead of having someone message you, try checking between 3:00 and 5:00. This is normally when they release it and or announce it. Most likely you live in a different time zone than me though, so I suggest using a time zone converter. My time zone is the same as the one in Cleveland, Ohio in America/U.S.A. (That is not where I live, but its pretty close by, thus the same time zone.) Here is a converter for time zones. -> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

If that one doesn't help/work or it doesn't have your time zone, try looking up another one. In any search engine (like Google, Bing, etc.), just look up time zone converter for another one. Hope this was helpful! :)

Wait why did you make this topic yesterday if that was literally the day all of the star heads came out? I don't understand why you even bothered make this thread. 

After all, you are get'n lazy.