Behemoth_Erin

[2/14/2014] The Magic Of Organ-Theft!

[Twang!]

Wait-- what the heck was that?

[Twang!] 

Whoa! Why does that baby have a bow and arrow?! Okay, put the weapon down baby...nice and slow...

[Twang! Twang!]   

OW! YOU SHOT ME RIGHT IN THE CHEST! OW! BAD BABY!!

...whoa, what happened? Oh well. I guess I'll just keep playing these new levels by leveldesignguy...

Hey! These are great!  

Coop Feature:

Togetherwefail3 by leveldesignguy

Together1.jpg

Hear that, leveldesigngals? And he's got the Features to prove it! In one fell swoop, leveldesignguy's crafty contraptionarium is both a fun place to hang out, and a stirring metaphor about the hard work that goes into any serious relationship.

See? DEEP.

Together2.jpg

TogetherWeFail3 is a densely-packed platformer's paradise, but when you bring along that special someone, keep in mind that the reason we're calling them special this time is because you will die without them. Which is kind of romantic, don't you think?

Together3.jpg

So, did you prove to have a good working relationship? One cupid, coming right up!

FeaturePost_THIEF.jpg

You might suspect the Thief to be a bit of a gold-digger, but I think we all know why he spent Castle Crashers sitting up in a tree... and it probably went something like K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

But wait! Just for sharing this special time of year with us, we'll also donate one of our favorite organs to you:

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

For those times when wearing your heart on your sleeve isn’t enough, this holiday, why not show that special someone you care by wearing your heart right on your face. If they don’t run away screaming, you’ve got a keeper.

Just try to remember to keep it T for Teen when you two start flirting with disaster.

[Featured Coop Playlist 14-FEB-2014 - 14-MAR-2014]

• Upvote 3

For all the people who didn't believe there was going to be a heart prisoner, there it is.

Anyway, congrats to 8biiten for being featured! You deserve it. :)

Also, there's no Hatty prisoner! Oh, the dreams I was once dreaming have been smashed into tiny pieces and flushed down a porta-potty. Why!?

• Upvote 1

Congratulations 8bitten for having the last playlist for the final five.

Also,wonder what to do now because I have all the star heads released and I have not received the myth head so we now know it does not work like that.What to do, what to do.... :huh:

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

Congratulations 8bitten for having the last playlist for the final five.

Also,wonder what to do now because I have all the star heads released and I have not received the myth head so we now know it does not work like that.What to do, what to do.... :huh:

watch tv, find new games, read a book, go outside, explore, do stuff, play castle crashers, play realm of the mad god, there's tons of stuff to do besides battleblock theatre.
  • Upvote 2

I finally had the chance to play this with a decent teammate and now I can say it: 8Bitten you're the best.

I don't know how you come up with these ideas, but I've been playing with my eyes sparkling in joy and amazement, thank you 8Bitten, thank you.

• Upvote 1

For all the people who didn't believe there was going to be a heart prisoner, there it is.

Anyway, congrats to 8biiten for being featured! You deserve it. :)

Also, there's no Hatty prisoner! Oh, the dreams I was once dreaming have been smashed into tiny pieces and flushed down a porta-potty. Why!?

Porta potties don't have flushes

Congrats MoneyDesign23 on the feature! Still would have been better if it was called WeFailTogether...

Edited by Oh Butler
  • Upvote 1

I cannot play this playlist for some reason. Yesterday and today when I've tried to host a lobby for it it tells me that the service is unavailable. Yet I can start other gametypes fine. Any ideas/help?

Me too. I have been trying to play this playlist since yesterday. It says 'The Battleblock Theater service is not available. Please try again later.'