Sign in to follow this  
Ace Jake1

1 More Head?

now when they announced the final five there were 6 more to collect now all the five heads are out but how do you get the last head will it be out next Friday it's a mystery I cant wait for this last guy to come out!!

Here is my thoughts about the last head

-Golden whale head

-big chin

-hatty

-gem head

-star shape head with a question mark instead of a face

and that's all

I hate to say this, but please use commas.

On topic: I think a head with a Big Chin might be the last head.

commas don't really matter that much in text if you want to write things quickly

commas don't really matter that much in text if you want to write things quickly
Yes they do, it makes reading easier.

I doubt the head would be anything outrageous like hatty, they'll probably troll you guys with a castle crashers head.

• Upvote 1

I hate to say this ; but please use semicolons

You used the semi-colon incorrectly.

Also, my guess that the last head will be Big Chin. It seems the most obviously since the in game sprite of it is still in the title screen background. What I also hope happens is that once you collect every head, you unlock Hatty. Either there will be a new section for him or it will just replace the regular square head. Hatty could also appear in a D.L.C, but I doubt it. If there was a D.L.C, it might have the Golden Whale and some other heads. They also might include a soda like head do to the cola head popularity, but its just a guess.

This could be all wrong however, since a "hacker" supposedly hacked the game to get all the heads, revealing all future heads. In the video supposedly, there was a unicorn head. People say that's the last head, but since the video was taken down and there is no proof of it existing other than what people say, I cant say or sure. One last thing I would like to add is that THERE WILL NOT BE "A CREATE YOUR OWN HEAD" TYPE HEAD! So stop.

Edited by gman5326

Yes they do, it makes reading easier.

I doubt the head would be anything outrageous like hatty, they'll probably troll you guys with a castle crashers head.

id rather write a lot, than worry about commas, and stop every minute well that's how I feel about grammar in text..... lololololol