Sign in to follow this  
Noke

Create Your Head Dlc

Okay I am well aware that this is commonly talked about, but I would like to introduce a different approach. This DLC should have limitations, and like the call of duty emblems, you should have images that you can drag onto your head of any shape (star, sqaure, cirle, etc.) Each image you unlock should be by buying heads or unlocking star heads. (Possibly by completing challenges as well). I do have hope for this DLC and it would spark my interest back to playing bbt daily and not just for the star heads. What do you guys think and do you have any suggestions?

Ok for a second I thought that a create your own DLC was already out immediatly after reading the title.Now after reading what you said down there, yes that probably is the best way and I would want that if they were to make a create your own dlc.As to the idea itself, I think that it is not as likely as other ideas, but is still possible.The fact that it is DLC frightens me, i mean would the behemoth make it free?Im not to sure, but one thing I do know is that lots of stuff like this have been popping up and some of the people of the forum don't like it(Don't get me wrong I love it).Not calling these people out, (Probably because I'm too scared, but you know who you are, Phil JK)but that is the idea you are giving others like me from this kind of stuff.

BTW If you are one of those people, heres a huge wonking  :P for you.I hope your all  :oops: now, but not :-(  because                                         I  love all the people of the forums,except you PHIL!Again any Phils out there JK.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

BTW If you are one of those people, heres a huge wonking  :P for you.I hope your all  :oops: now, but not ;-)  because                                         I  love all the people of the forums,except you PHIL!Again any Phils out there JK.

It still doesn't exist.

• Upvote 1

I wish you could earn gems for creating levels, playing levels, and getting good ratings for your playlist!

For example:

3 star ratings gets you 1 gem

4 star ratings get you 2 gems

5 star ratings get you 3 gems

• Upvote 1