Sign in to follow this  
Jaredman89

Titanfall

I just got into the beta last night on xbox one. Its really cool so far with amazing graphics and awesome gameplay. Is anyone in the beta or getting the game? You can discuss here.

I got into the beta before it was open, it's very very fun, I'll definitely be picking it up next month on its release.

My only complaint is that at times the Titans seem simultaneously too powerful and too plentiful, but overall they did a really good job of making the Pilots and the Titans both equally fun to control.

I'll be posting some gameplay videos throughout the coming days..... I'll edit it this post with it later if anyone is interested

• Upvote 2

Got the Titanfall beta for PC last week and I loved it! The parkour system reminds me of the parkour in brink (even though that game was crap). And tbh, I believe that the smart pistol is op.

• Upvote 1

Would anyone like to "Standy for Titanfall" with me?

t1ok.png

Also, the video I promised (I made 2 others, but the resolution problems keep persisting so I'm waiting until I can fix them):

The beta's amazing. I don't usually like 1st person shooters besides Halo. Maybe that's why I like this game so much.

Probably one of my favorite guys on Youtube uploaded his own gameplay footage, and I think it really shows all the aspects of the beta.

Tutorial

Online Matches

First one rendered wrong but it's just the tutorial anyway, sorry that it took me a bit longer than I thought to get them out (still a third and final one I haven't edited yet), I just am still wrapping my head around the new editing program

As may be able to tell from the 2nd video, the game makes me giddy, it's really fun. Xbox One owners, it's a must have, and if you don't have an XB1, then PC... and if you don't have PC, then I'm sure the 360 version will work fine too.... I mean, there's no excuse, buy this game!

EDIT:

Final Titanfall video, took way too long to get around to editing this, sorry

Edited by Mr. Hatty

Came out today. Just got home from school and my mom will be back any minute with the game. I can't wait to play. The beta was really good and I hope it meets its expectations.

EDIT: I have still yet to play! I can't sign in and this is actually a big problem. http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

Edited by Jaredman89

I'm gonna try out the 360 version...

I was literally going to get a $500 titanfall xbox one bundle for my birthday if I didn't see that.

I would still get one since it might be crappy.