My playlist "Zaplosion" had been taken down temporarily due to a false report, now it is back up and running! Thank you Behemoth team for your labor checking every reported playlist. Remember falsely reporting does nothing to the creator, only gives the Behemoth more work to do. It also damages your xbl rep a little every time you do it, enough times and Microsoft can investigate you and you could end up in a lot of trouble. Be kind to your community, be fair when rating, and most importantly don't falsely report a playlist! Thank you for your support!

post-6455-0-93675200-1392609431_thumb.jpg

Picture created by fishysock

Edited by Swik

I was under the impression if your playlist got reported, it just got taken down and the TB never even looks at it. I doubt they have time to look over every reported playlist.

Hopefully they look at it, if not some bad stuff could really get through. They don't just have a reporting system for nothing. Lol that would be silly, some poor kids could be scarred:( But I'm sure someone looks through the levels to make sure there apprioate. After all not a lot gets reported, with in two days my playlist and butter island got taken down. So it looks occassiional, and it takes sometimes a week for them to reupload. If it were automatic and nobody chscked it wouldn't the system reupload your playlist within a day or so? Hmmmm me thinks its checked! :) I hope...haha

Edited by Swik

Haha, I had the exact same thought, my playlist got reported too and then featured (for like... and hour or two, but still...)

• Upvote 1

It looks like TogetherWeFail3 got reported, and until they approve it again no one can play it as the feature. :/

That's sad, I bet that not a single playlist was ever reported for inappropriate material but only for ragequit...

• Upvote 1

We do review every reported playlist. 

It's a labor of love. ^_^ - <3

But seriously, guys, falsely reporting a playlist is bad. Nothing happens to the Creator, but the individuals who falsely report lose some reputation on their Xbox Live accounts. If you lose enough reputation, your account may be investigated by Microsoft for a host of nasty consequences. 

Also, not to burst any bubbles, but due to some technical things I can't get into, playlists on the reported list do not get any extra attention for Feature consideration.

So please don't false report!! <3 Us, <3 Playlist Creators, <3 Your Xbox Live Reputation

• Upvote 3

I'm so happy you replied Lindsay! Thanks for letting us all know, I figured you guys had to look at playlists! Thanks for putting mine back up, well appreciated!

• Upvote 1