Memor

Rip Memor

As you may (or may not) have noticed, I hardly post anymore.

*insert mushy story*

I don't really bother much with this forum anymore, so I'm just going to spare myself the burden and leave. I'm going to work full time spamming the nauts forum.

Continuing on, I'm sorry if I was ever rude or mean to anyone on here.

I'm done with it all, I'm done with this forum, I'm done with The Behemoth, I'm done with their games, ect.

So ya.

Cya.

I love you all.

Mehmur out.

Fair well Memor. I'll make sure to vote for you as best dead member in next years forums awards. Hopefully you can entertain the people at the nauts forum as much as you did here. :cry:

Edited by gman5326

Fairwell Memor. I have no idea who you are, but I have seen you post a lot so I guess i wont be seeing a lot of that now... :(                                                                            

Happy Awesomenauting!

happy-cuteness-overload-l.png

Now there's nobody to play Users V.S. Mods now...

Farewell, Memor...

• Upvote 2

Cya man!  I remember the good ole' days of things we did, and bad things like the SSESS... Forum will be a lot more boring now :(

• Upvote 1

Well it was nice knowing you (even though I didn't know you at all)

good luck at that other forums place...

You'll be in our MEMORy.

sorry I had to

• Upvote 1

Bye.I played user vs mods also, so I know you from there.I know Memor has been gone now for only 2 hours, but I take it upon myself to become the new Memor.By doing so I will take the throne as the ruler of users vs mods and take your adorable profile pic.Sorry if I missed out on anything, but that is how I knew you, a cute and dangerous king.      

photo-thumb-18831.jpg?_r=1392510155     WE WILL MISS YOU. :cry:        

R.I.P

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater
  • Upvote 1

I won't lie this post is dramatic, but I don't mean to sound rude but we are all thinking it. You don't have to leave the forum weirdo. Lol

Edited by Swik
  • Upvote 1

Best of luck in your new ventures! I really hope you dont just give up on The Behemoth's games though, as they are great! Miss you already.

• Upvote 1

I'm done with it all, I'm done with this forum, I'm done with The Behemoth, I'm done with their games, ect.

That sounds vindictive.  What happened?  I didn't buy Battleblock for star heads, I bought it because it looked fun, and it is fun to play.  Nothing has changed about the game... so... why the sudden harshness towards the chicken?

Probably won't get answered because he's gone.  Oh well, I think that's a bold statement that deserves some explanation

• Upvote 2

Be careful on your perilous travels thru the enigmaticly dangerous yet bolstering with delightful little trinkety lands of ---- Bye. Just go. Stop reading this Memor. Stop, stop it, sto-go. stop. go.

• Upvote 1

He left yesterday, and yet, he was on today.  Probably to check if people miss him yet.

Just checking a PM I've gotten.  :-P

That sounds vindictive.  What happened?  I didn't buy Battleblock for star heads, I bought it because it looked fun, and it is fun to play.  Nothing has changed about the game... so... why the sudden harshness towards the chicken?

Probably won't get answered because he's gone.  Oh well, I think that's a bold statement that deserves some explanation

I'm not upset or disappointed with them and their games, just kinda stopped playing them because I don't find much interest in playing them anymore. 

He left yesterday, and yet, he was on today.  Probably to check if people miss him yet.

Just checking a PM I've gotten.  :-P

I'm not upset or disappointed with them and their games, just kinda stopped playing them because I don't find much interest in playing them anymore. 

Alright.  I wanted to miss you, but I didn't want to miss you if you were making a statement against the Behemoth for something that happened.  Growing tired of a game is understandable... unless it's Super Mario Brothers 3.  You can never get tired of that game unless you're broken inside.

Fact.

• Upvote 1

Good bye have a good time in the big big world thank you for being there for me and telling me if I was dealing good or bad trades :arrow:

I will now take your place ;D

Good bye have a good time in the big big world thank you for being there for me and telling me if I was dealing good or bad trades :arrow:

I will now take your place ;D

I thought Memor excepted I should except his place because he liked my post. :P Tell him Memor,Memor?Oh yeah he's gone to the big BattleBlock heavens in the sky. :cry: I wish you luck up there. :rolleyes:

Not to be a bubble burster, but he liked every post on this thread.

Except mine!   :cry:

J.K, I don't care about that. I'm just sad that he is leaving. When I watched this forum as a guest, some time ago, I remember always seeing Memor's post and getting a good laugh out of them. To bad I won't be running into them anymore. :(  But, never the less, you shall be missed and most certainty remembered Memor.

Not to rain on this parade, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty dumb, the whole "I'm leaving, so it's time for you all to miss me" thing.

It's just not worth it really, if you have people on here that you're close with then send them PMs or something, if not, just leave, if you've made an impact on the forums then some day somebody in RPF will say "Hey, whatever happened to _____, I miss that guy..."

It's silly to just burn bridges like this anyway... I left, then 1-2 years later I came back, never once did I say I'm leaving, because your account will always be here, waiting for your return, and I think it's short-sighted to say that you will no longer be here when you could very well wind up missing it and come back, because we're like a huge dysfunctional family here, and even when you're sick of family, you see them every once in awhile because they are family..... but eh, regardless you shouldn't say "Done with their games" because, hey, Game 4 might be something you love, and as far as I know TB hasn't done anything to offend a major religion or race, so there's no reason to swear off their games, as tired as I am of their three games I patiently await their next gem, as should you, as it's sure to be of top quality.

(Let me just clarify that I'm not attempting to criticize Memor at all here, just stating my opinion about these types of threads) 

But anyway, yeah, it is always sad when someone leaves, every time it feels like a part of an era slipping into mere history, paving way for the unknowns of a future yet to come. Goodbye Memor, I'm sure you won't be forgotten (anytime soon), and good luck making friends in another family. 

• Upvote 1