Sign in to follow this  
BehemothChicken

Disappointed With The Final Heads Anyone?

Hey all, The final heads came out recently and to be honest i'm a little disappointed! 

So anyways, any suggestions for better heads? Anyone else disappointed? Don't get me wrong. I respect all the head developers, I just expected ahead with a, you know... BANG!!!!  

There's one more but I don't really bother with BBT anymore, (I don't own an Xbax)

Like I said, they still have one more which I doubt they'll release until the game's birthday which is in a month or two so until then we get flooded with re-releases I suppose.

edit: Just noticed this is a dupe :P

Edited by Ultanoka

What would really get me angry is if they re-released all the star heads from this point on until april 1st(april fools).That would really get people arguing and talking about myths about the myth head.See what I did there, I used one of the most hated words on the forums.Myth head, myth head, myth head, myth head.Are you  :evil: or :oops:  yet?

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater
  • Upvote 1

Why are you disappointed? Was it because people were building up the 'Final Five' and the taken-out-of-context 'myth head' but in fact, they were just the same as the other released heads? I dont understand you people. Just be happy that The Behemoth cares enough about their games and fans to actually do new features and heads almost every week and to have real interactions on the forums. Stop being self-entitled and just enjoy what you have.

/endrant

• Upvote 2

Aww crap. Just noticed this was a dupe... Anyways Butler, I am thankful for the Behemoth being so connected to the fan base, giving the fans what they want. It's just you know, sometimes the last of something is the most special, the thing that really stands out above the rest. 

I'm sorry if have offended you in anyway... It's just how I feel.

I actually like the Ms. Pump head because I find it cute :3.

Thief is good, but I don't use it use it as much.

Now all we got to do is wait for that m**h h**d.

Why are you disappointed? Was it because people were building up the 'Final Five' and the taken-out-of-context 'myth head' but in fact, they were just the same as the other released heads? I dont understand you people. Just be happy that The Behemoth cares enough about their games and fans to actually do new features and heads almost every week and to have real interactions on the forums. Stop being self-entitled and just enjoy what you have.

/endrant

Exactly, everyone thinks the final five will be HUGE heads like hatty and all the heads that they want. Be happy with what you have, you're the ones still collecting them.

/endrant

Exactly, everyone thinks the final five will be HUGE heads like hatty and all the heads that they want. Be happy with what you have, you're the ones still collecting them.

I'm not not happy,I'm just saying that I think the myth head is Hatty nothing else.you see how I said not not happy,it contradicts itself.Has the world gone mad?!Maybe....

Hey, don't be sad, the final five may be over, but we have the secret sixth to look forward to!

I think I confused you I said not not happy.Not happy would mean exactly what it is I am not entertained.Not not happy is the oppostie saying I am the opposite which would be happy. :-o *Mind blown*

I'll be super honest and tell you the star heads that disappointed me:(

Groundhog

FBI agent 1

Swamp Bro

Meebs

Cicil

Rammy

Cybermonday

The Monster

Scuba Steve

Little Feets

Peeps

Jonny Four

The nose knows

Paul

The dad

Mr.Peabody

Mr.Bobbins

Stubby

Steamroll Victim #1

Tiny Cyclops

Snakeface

Tooth brush

I see you

Hatzilla

Triple threat

Boot

Moose

50% off prisoner

Blocketeer

Siren

Sausage

Gerard

Wheels

Manbirth

Tiny Monkey

Rose

Winston

Star

Groundhog

FBI agent 1

Swamp Bro

Meebs

Cicil

Rammy

Cybermonday

The Monster

Scuba Steve

Little Feets

Peeps

Jonny Four

The nose knows

Paul

The dad

Mr.Peabody

Mr.Bobbins

Stubby

Steamroll Victim #1

Tiny Cyclops

Snakeface

Tooth brush

I see you

Hatzilla

Triple threat

Boot

Moose

50% off prisoner

Blocketeer

Siren

Sausage

Gerard

Wheels

Manbirth

Tiny Monkey

Rose

Winston

Star

tiny monkey and monster is good, the first few  up to tiny Cyclops are the best, and the monster the others are just bad, that's my opinion

I tried to stay out of this, but of all the heads you don't like, Toothbrush? Who's been there when you wake up each morning? Who's been there each time you get ready for bed? Who cures your bad breath and staves tooth decay away? Toothbrush.

Groundhog  -Wrong

FBI agent 1

Swamp Bro

Meebs -Wrong

Cicil

Rammy

Cybermonday

The Monster -Wrong

Scuba Steve  -SO Wrong

Little Feets -Wrong

Peeps -Wrong

Jonny Four -Wrong

The nose knows

Paul

The dad -Wrong

Mr.Peabody -SO Wrong

Mr.Bobbins

Stubby -Wrong

Steamroll Victim #1

Tiny Cyclops -Wrong

Snakeface

Tooth brush

I see you

Hatzilla -SO Wrong

Triple threat

Boot

Moose -Wrong

50% off prisoner

Blocketeer

Siren

Sausage

Gerard -SO SO Wrong

Wheels -yeah, I get that.

Manbirth

Tiny Monkey -Wrong

Rose

Winston -What?!?!

Star

Your opinions have been challenged.

• Upvote 1

Haha! I don't know what to do but accept your challenge in the form of a sword fight to the death...or till we get tired. We can grab pizza or something afte!

Haha! I don't know what to do but accept your challenge in the form of a sword fight to the death...or till we get tired. We can grab pizza or something afte!

Sounds good, I'll meet you behind the Safeway at 6:00. I'll probs be hungry so you'll pay for my pizza. It really sounds more like a date than a fight tho...

• Upvote 2

Sounds good, I'll meet you behind the Safeway at 6:00. I'll probs be hungry so you'll pay for my pizza. It really sounds more like a date than a fight tho...

Ha ha I'll pay this time...but not.... okay I'll pay every time. Lol