Vote for the next Furbottom Feature Solo  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be featured for the last star head?

• Zaplosion v3 by Swirly Kalen
    • Butter Island by Backup Sidekick
    • Tombroka by Tallishmass
    • Ulcer Popsicle by fishysock
    • Super BBT AE by nemeth1
    • The Afterlife by BoomstickBuddha
    • CanDoThisAlone by Lieutenant AI
    • Rainbow Land by Zinkr7
    • FightBoxCinema by MisterrQuentin

post-6455-0-15070400-1392783757_thumb.jpg

If you would like to be entered into the poll please post the gamertag and playlist name below, thank you!

Update 1: Added some more playlists to the poll!

Update 2: Thank you Backup sidekick, he pointed out some playlist errors, so everything should be fixed now. Unfortunately I had to take a few down because the names were to long, for finding Backup sidekicks playlist Butter Island look under Newest Solo Adventure.

Update 3: Zaplosion v2 has been added to replace Zaplosion. Also added another playlist in to vote for because Quentin deserves some love for his playlist!

Edited by Swik

Wouldn't this be the Furbottoms Features after this week? Because I think we are supposed to be getting a new arena then level.

Yes sir:) arena and then a furbottom, for the last head. I'm just getting ahead because I know how busy people are and with 2 weeks of fluff we can get some results.

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't this be the Furbottoms Features after this week? Because I think we are supposed to be getting a new arena then level.

Yes sir:) arena and then a furbottom, for the last head. I'm just getting ahead because I know how busy people are and with 2 weeks of fluff we can get some results.

Or another re-release.

• Upvote 1

Re-releases happen on arena days from what I gathered, I don't recall them doing that instead of featuring a new head. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the behemoth has released new stars every other Friday without a problem:)

So I decided to try all playlists before I voted, it's only fair. Apparently the behemoth has a huge flaw in their search feature where you can only enter so many characters for a gamer tag, so I couldn't search for buckshot Jackson, only buckshot jackso which doesn't exist as a gamer tag...

This makes me a little upset because my gamer tag is longer, but such is life, I will let it go and life will go on happily!

Ducks r thugs is a coop playlist, apparently, and very difficult to beat while playing solo. After beating the first two levels I checked to find my theory correct, it is a coop playlist.

I will vote once I have tried them all, and candothisalone did not show up. Not sure wha the issue is.

• Upvote 1