Sign in to follow this  
RELAXZ

Ta-Daaaaaaaaah All Star Head Club Opened

grand opening of the ones who has all star heads so far! MEMBER LIST: me THE RELAXZ , Ultanoka , ps3guy bibolarbear swik backupsidekick and others

Edited by RELAXZ

Same :D

Only head I didn't earn myself was Winston, but I did the playlist. Besides that, I think it was Backup Sidekick who gave me the king when everyone was unsure of whether his playlist was going to come back up after it went down for some reason, but afterward I finished the playlist and gave the king to a friend.

grand opening of the ones who has all star heads so far! MEMBER LIST: me THE RELAXZ

You're not only a member of the "All But One Head" club, but you're also the president.

I see a club full of silver medalists here.  Is this a support group?

Wow. Should of seen that one coming.

Anyway, I have all the star heads except the last one. I got them all without trading too. Also, I have gold; so its not all silver.

Edited by gman5326

I also collected all the star heads.(Except the myth head in between hatzilla and snakeface)*Cough it's Hatty  Cough*

I hate to burst your bubble pal, but if Hatty was the last head, the open slot would be near the Castle Crasher and Alien Hominid Heads.

I also collected all the star heads.(Except the myth head in between hatzilla and snakeface)*Cough it's Hatty  Cough*

I hate to burst your bubble pal, but if Hatty was the last head, the open slot would be near the Castle Crasher and Alien Hominid Heads.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the myth head slot is right in between snakeface and hatzilla for a reason.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

I hate to burst your bubble, but the myth head slot is right in between snakeface and hatzilla for a reason.

What are you basing this on? You do realize the 'Star Head Art' picture is just a forum members tribute to the characters and is no way actual Behemoth content. Please stop.... Please.

• Upvote 1

What are you basing this on? You do realize the 'Star Head Art' picture is just a forum members tribute to the characters and is no way actual Behemoth content. Please stop.... Please.

I mean when you play battleblock theater and check you stats and see the heads you have in the back.This includes star heads and I have all the heads except for what the behemoth calls the "myth" head.I gathered this info from the game itself not the picture.(But it did help).

I mean when you play battleblock theater and check you stats and see the heads you have in the back.This includes star heads and I have all the heads except for what the behemoth calls the "myth" head.I gathered this info from the game itself not the picture.(But it did help).

The only thing you are basing this on is the fact that both Hatzilla and Snake Face have hats, but you do know that The King, Mr.Peabody, and Santa all have hats too. I'm not saying it's not going to be Hatty, but it's a pretty silly theory on how it would be.

The only thing you are basing this on is the fact that both Hatzilla and Snake Face have hats, but you do know that The King, Mr.Peabody, and Santa all have hats too. I'm not saying it's not going to be Hatty, but it's a pretty silly theory on how it would be.

Lets just say that it has something to do with the word "myth." Let's just leave it at that. We don't need no Inspector Gadgets and Sherlock Homes running around trying to find out what a head to a game looks like before it comes out on next Friday, or even possibly this Friday (If The Behemoth want to do something special.)

I mean, come on, its either Hatty or Big Chin. If its not I'm going to The Behemoth and protest. Which will do absolutely nothing, but its the thought that counts. Right,,,,RIGHT?

Lets just say that it has something to do with the word "myth." Let's just leave it at that. We don't need no Inspector Gadgets and Sherlock Homes running around trying to find out what a head to a game looks like before it comes out on next Friday, or even possibly this Friday (If The Behemoth want to do something special.)

I mean, come on, its either Hatty or Big Chin. If its not I'm going to The Behemoth and protest. Which will do absolutely nothing, but its the thought that counts. Right,,,,RIGHT?

Yeah...right. :?  :roll: *Walks away slowly*

• Upvote 1

Introducing the All Star Head Club!

*With 64 long and hard payments of 5 minutes to an hour, you could get into a club that has absolutely no value and will make you regret your life choices.    

Edited by Hazard
  • Upvote 1

Introducing the All Star Head Club!

*With 64 long and hard payments of 5 minutes to an hour, you could get into a club that has absolutely no value and will make you regret your life choices.    

64 long payments? I thought the whole point of this thread was to explain how there are only 63...

Wait- what are we talking about again?