Sign in to follow this  
RELAXZ

Ta-Daaaaaaaaah All Star Head Club Opened

What is with this argument? They're not putting hatty in because he's not a 'balanced' head and it'd ruin the story having two hatties from what we saw behemoth is gonna use a different head which might be another CC one.

Guys, guys!  It's obviously a myth head.  The myth is that the myth of the head is so mythical that there is an entire myth surrounding the myth of it's headness.  If you don't believe in the myth, then you must not have heard of the myth. It's confirmed that the Behemoth called it a myth, so it must be a myth.  It's location is between two other heads with mythical back stories, so it's mythness is so obvious, I don't know why anyone wouldn't call it a myth.  It's such a myth, that it's name will probably be myth head when it's released.  When it does come out on the anniversary of the game, because I heard that somewhere on youtube by a guy in a mask who sounded like he's 9 years old, you will all see that it truly is a myth head. Even the name myth alludes to it's mythical powers and myth status.  I saw a guy who came onto my system and hacked my xbox and he ruined the myth head and that's why I haven't talked about the myth head, but it really is a myth head.  When they tweeted that the 6th head was a myth head, now the myth head is now only the last head, not the 6th head anymore, I knew exactly what they were talking about.  Of course it's a myth head, what else could the myth head be.

By the way, the "myth" head, is not the "myth" head.  The exact quote is that a 6th head is a "myth", so the SLOT where the head should go is a myth, not the head itself.

but seriously, what do you guys think the myth head will be?

• Upvote 1

grand opening of the ones who has all star heads so far! MEMBER LIST: me THE RELAXZ , Ultanoka , ps3guy bibolarbear swik backupsidekick and others

Really, I fit into the others section?!What ever, the moment I was born I knew I was an other. :ugeek: Yup I am just so real and deep like that. 8-)

Introducing the All Star Head Club!

*With 64 long and hard payments of 5 minutes to an hour, you could get into a club that has absolutely no value and will make you regret your life choices.    

Kind of like the purple bar club, just this is easier to get into.

i dont want to join. also hatty sounds stupid big chin all the way!

Ok I was just saying what I think is most likely after this comment I am done talking about the myth head.Even I dont want to hear the phrase myth head.

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater