TheWingedWaffle524

Well,this Sucks

Ok, so, they are re-releasing all the heads we worked hard for for free.Don't get me wrong,I like the idea of re-releasing heads, but to be fair you should still have to do a furbottom feature playlist to get them. Eventually, everyone will have every star head, and trading posts will be pointless.The Behemoth probably noticed that this is a problem when they first thought of re-releasing heads and they might have more heads planned so once they've re-released all of the current  star heads they can release a new batch!!

My point :the behemoth probably won't make trading posts pointless, so they'll probably either make people complete new furbottom features to get star heads witch have already been released since they released all the star heads, or they'll keep re-releasing until all have been given out and they will release 64 more star heads,256 other heads.

I hope the Behemoth sees this :)

Edited by TheWingedWaffle524

Ok, so, they are re-releasing all the heads we worked hard for for free.That kind of bugs me that they don't have to do any work for them.Don't get me wrong,I like the idea of re-releasing heads, but to be fair you should still have to do a furbottom feature playlist to get them. Eventually, everyone will have every star head, and trading posts will be pointless. Two days ago, they gave out one of my most prized possessions to everyone who has the game.The Behemoth probably noticed that this is a problem when they first thought of re-releasing heads and they might have 320 more heads planned so once they've re-released all of the current  star heads they can release a new batch!! Well, if that is not planned then they should still have to complete a furbottom feature level to unlock them.

My point :the behemoth aren't stupid enough to make trading posts pointless, so they'll either make people complete furbottom features to get star heads witch have already been released since they released all the star heads making furbottom features currently pointless, or they'll keep re-releasing until all have been given out and they will release 64 more star heads

Reply if you agree and I hope the Behemoth sees this :)

The trading posts wouldn't be pointless, they would still be used how they were originally planned to be used (everything, not just starheads). And i'm pretty sure that if there were 320 more star heads, there would be a lot more slots in the trading booths, and someone would have found them in the coding.

Besides, not everyone in the game will get the re-released star heads, most people who've played BBT either have the heads or don't care enough to get them. I personally would love to see the gift shop finally die. You should be happy, now you can actually play the game without being threatened, scammed, tricked, or begged into trading your star heads to them.

Edited by Undead Ninya
  • Upvote 2

Ok, so, they are re-releasing all the heads we worked hard for for free.

Yes, and they're getting them later than you are. This reminds me of the never-ending arguments about PS3 vs 360 Castle Crashers. Plus, I wouldn't call playing video games hard work.

The fact that star heads are commonly going for way more than the max gem trading price leads me to believe that star heads were never intended to be a pain to get your hands on. Trying to make them more widely available is by no means an issue, in my opinion.

Not sure where you got the whole 320/64 new heads bit from, though. Kind of a strange conclusion you made there.

• Upvote 2

I think that you have gotten so devoted to the game (Like me) to where your at the point where you search for any reason to continue playing.I feel that because of this you got lost in the one thing you were focusing on,i.e the star heads(Like me)that you forgot the behemoths intentions.What do you think the behemoth would feel like if they saw their fans crying and complaining about 1 feature about their game and forgot about the hard work the creators put into the game.(They would be like this:  :cry: )So if not for mine or your own sake at least try to suck it up and not complain for the behemoth.(Remember, you can play lvl's your friends from the forums created on the community theater in furbottoms features) ;-) Hate is an ugly word, but to hate something you would have to had emotions for it to begin with.And to me hate is a syllable for dislike on certain occasions, you choose when those occasions occur. :D

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater
  • Upvote 1

I'm not complaining, I'm just noticing that they might be planning more heads :) If they were to release more heads, they would probably release 64 star heads, and 256 normal heads like cylinders, square, circle, pyramid, like they did when the game was first released. I'm very sorry, and when I said:I hope the Behemoth sees this,I didn't mean it in a mean way,Battleblock theater is by far my favorite game, and I meant that I hope they see it for an idea if they ever decide to update the game, sorry to The Behemoth,reread my text and realized it sounded mean.I apologize to everyone, especially the Behemoth.I hope they aren't crying, I'm very sorry,I hope there are no hard feelings, :( I made It sound less mean,so,I hope you guys, and the behemoth forgive me 

Edited by TheWingedWaffle524

I'm not complaining, I'm just noticing that they might be planning more heads :) If they were to release more heads, they would probably release 64 star heads, and 256 normal heads like cylinders, square, circle, pyramid, like they did when the game was first released. I'm very sorry, and when I said:I hope the Behemoth sees this,I didn't mean it in a mean way,Battleblock theater is by far my favorite game, and I meant that I hope they see it for an idea if they ever decide to update the game, sorry to The Behemoth,reread my text and realized it sounded mean.I apologize to everyone, especially the Behemoth.I hope they aren't crying, I'm very sorry,I hope there are no hard feelings, sorry :( I made It sound less mean so,I hope you guys, and the behemoth forgive me 

I could easily forgive you if you liked my earlier comment. :lol: (Seriously though, you don't have to if you don't want to, but remember the face: :cry: ) ;-)

Edited by LoverOfBattleBlockTheater

I've got to say that I am one of the late comers to BBT.  And I think its cool that the Behemoth is re-releasing the star heads so people who are new, and people who couldn't get them can.  

• Upvote 1

Here is a fact you can all enjoy:

The Behemoth will eventually re-release all star heads. I would explain why and how, but frankly I'm tired of doing so.

Edited by gman5326

The Behemoth will eventually re-release all star heads. I would explain why and how, but frankly I'm tired of doing so.

Still sounds better read with the voice of McLovin.

This statement is true though.  I see both sides in that its frustrating that you can't say that you have exclusive content because you bought the game early on in support of the company, but nothing was promised to be exclusive when it was purchased in the first place.  I think I'd feel more frustrated to find out that I can never again get certain content because I was simply unaware of its existence until it was too late.

I still say that something is coming out on Friday more than just the last head.  Think about it this way, what kind of HUGE honor would it be to have your solo playlist featured as the Furbottom's Feature that offered the final head?  Pretty awesome huh?

I bet, but don't quote me, that it will be another Behemoth released playlist.

• Upvote 1

I've got to say that I am one of the late comers to BBT.  And I think its cool that the Behemoth is re-releasing the star heads so people who are new, and people who couldn't get them can.  

I like the idea too :) but in the olden days we used to have to do furbottom features for them

This statement is true though.  I see both sides in that its frustrating that you can't say that you have exclusive content because you bought the game early on in support of the company, but nothing was promised to be exclusive when it was purchased in the first place.  I think I'd feel more frustrated to find out that I can never again get certain content because I was simply unaware of its existence until it was too late.

I still say that something is coming out on Friday more than just the last head.  Think about it this way, what kind of HUGE honor would it be to have your solo playlist featured as the Furbottom's Feature that offered the final head?  Pretty awesome huh?

Lol, McLovin. Even though its not even close, I approve.

He said dont quote him.

Also people dont use the giftshop right anyways.

Edited by Oh Butler
  • Upvote 1

He said dont quote him.

Also people dont use the giftshop right anyways.

He meant not to use his guess as a fact; Not to quote is post. Plus, your quote messed up. I am not trying to criticize you, but just to inform you. It happens to me all the time, I don't know why it does that

Back on topic: I don't think the gift shops will get ruined. In my opinion, they will get better! Because then no one will ask for star heads all the time.

The trading posts wouldn't be pointless, they would still be used how they were originally planned to be used (everything, not just starheads). And i'm pretty sure that if there were 320 more star heads, there would be a lot more slots in the trading booths, and someone would have found them in the coding.

Ok, so, they are re-releasing all the heads we worked hard for for free.That kind of bugs me that they don't have to do any work for them.Don't get me wrong,I like the idea of re-releasing heads, but to be fair you should still have to do a furbottom feature playlist to get them. Eventually, everyone will have every star head, and trading posts will be pointless. Two days ago, they gave out one of my most prized possessions to everyone who has the game.The Behemoth probably noticed that this is a problem when they first thought of re-releasing heads and they might have 320 more heads planned so once they've re-released all of the current  star heads they can release a new batch!! Well, if that is not planned then they should still have to complete a furbottom feature level to unlock them.

My point :the behemoth aren't stupid enough to make trading posts pointless, so they'll either make people complete furbottom features to get star heads witch have already been released since they released all the star heads making furbottom features currently pointless, or they'll keep re-releasing until all have been given out and they will release 64 more star heads

Besides, not everyone in the game will get the re-released star heads, most people who've played BBT either have the heads or don't care enough to get them. I personally would love to see the gift shop finally die. You should be happy, now you can actually play the game without being threatened, scammed, tricked, or begged into trading your star heads to them.

Well, In my experience, pretty much everyone I've seen in the gift shop has all standard heads

Well, In my experience, pretty much everyone I've seen in the gift shop has all standard heads

How did you manage to combine the quotes that badly? 

Anyway, you're going to have to get used to the idea that you won't be one of the only ones with all/most star heads anymore. Besides, it's not like you had to feel the pain of the Behemoth Chicken re-release or the Winston re-release (i'm assuming) during the beginning of the game... 

How did you manage to combine the quotes that badly? 

Ok, so, they are re-releasing all the heads we worked hard for for free.That kind of bugs me that they don't have to do any work for them.Don't get me wrong,I like the idea of re-releasing heads, but to be fair you should still have to do a furbottom feature playlist to get them. Eventually, everyone will have every star head, and trading posts will be pointless. Two days ago, they gave out one of my most prized possessions to everyone who has the game.The Behemoth probably noticed that this is a problem when they first thought of re-releasing heads and they might have 320 more heads should still have to complete a furbottom feature level to unlock them.

Anyway, you're going to have to get used to the idea that you won't be one of the only ones with all/most star heads anymore. Besides, it's not like you had to feel the pain of the Behemoth Chicken re-release or the Winston re-release (i'm assuming) during the beginning of the game... 

I barely have any, but I still want to be able to feel proud of the work I did for the re-released

I missed a ton of heads, but it I don't have the opportunity to earn them, and I'm not really proud of them if I got them for free when other people had to earn them.

This statement is true though. I see both sides in that its frustrating that you can't say that you have exclusive content because you bought the game early on in support of the company, but nothing was promised to be exclusive when it was purchased in the first place. I think I'd feel more frustrated to find out that I can never again get certain content because I was simply unaware of its existence until it was too late.

I still say that something is coming out on Friday more than just the last head. Think about it this way, what kind of HUGE honor would it be to have your solo playlist featured as the Furbottom's Feature that offered the final head? Pretty awesome huh?

I missed a ton of heads, but it I don't have the opportunity to earn them, and I'm not really proud of them if I got them for free when other people had to earn them.
Its whatever, some people are nice some enjoy it

When I posted this I was in a bad mood about something happening in school. I was angry and stuff and I went on Battleblock theater and I was like "Why didn't I get a free prisoner", and my brother came on and got siren for free, I already had him, so I didn't get anybody. On a normal happy day, I would've been like "whatever, at least I had to accomplish something to get siren." (I traded lava lamp for him), but on a day like.... that..day, I would've been ticked off and gone crazy and raged on the forums(my rage ran out just in time for the smiley face).

Now I have myself painted as a jerk who likes to be a pain in the butt, and I'm not a jerk who likes to be a pain in the butt, so my apologies for acting like a jerk who likes to be a pain in the butt, and I hope you forgive me. :D